MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hello! Glad you are back! I've been trying to find someone to do a few Welcome letters for me for a while now, with no success, so I am hoping you might have time to do some last minute. We are going to Disney 11/14. I usually have my letters done way in advance but everyone has been out this year so I havent' been able to get them.

I would love to have the following Welcome letters:
Welcome Letter for The Erminger family to Animal Kingdom Kidani
Welcom Letter for The Mayfield Family for Animal Kingdom Kidani
Welcome to Walt Disney World letter for Tabitha that is Dumbo themed
Welcome letter for Emrie to WDW that is Princess themed
Welcome letter for Eli to WDW that is Star Wars themed
Welcome letter for Evitt to WDW that is Mickey themed
Welcome letter for Nicholas that is Toy Story or Toy Story Land themed

Stroller Tag- Incredibles theme with the whole family
Name: Erminger
Date: November 2018

Scooter Plates- Is there any way you could do a Dallas Cowboys one that just has the Blue Star on it and says Dean's Ride? I would love to re-use this for every trip so no month or year. If not, I will select another one. Thanks!

Thanks!

I think I got everything done. I will PM you the link to my Flickr.

IMG_2774.JPG

Hello MataHari22. I've finally got all the information for my family on the characters. We are travelling to Disney on November 29th for our cruise on December 1.

I would like all of them to be the Disney Mickey Head Christmas Ornaments. Are these full size, so that they fit one per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet? If so, here are the ones we need.

Green Ornament with Snowflakes, Red bow with Tinkerbell (if she has a Christmas outfit that would be nice) - name Kathy (female) in left ear, year 2018 in right ear.
Green Ornament with Snowflakes, Red bow Pluto with the wreath around his neck- name Tim (male) in left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Red snowflake Ornament, Red bow Mickey in his Santa outfit - name Shawn (male) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Light Blue snowflake Ornament, light blue bow, Cinderella - name Laura (female) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Gold Ornament, Red bow with Iron Man (can the bow match Iron man red color?) - name Patty (female) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Red snowflake Ornament, Red Bow with Kylo Red - name Ryan (male) left ear, 2018 in right ear.

Can you put Merrytime Cruise along the bottom of each?

If the ornaments are not full size, I would probably go with a license plate design to make it full size.

Thanks again.

I think I got them all done. I will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

I just waned to say "WOW". :worship:I like to just come look at all the designs because they are so cute. I LOVE the "Family Nut Tree" It is hilarious and probably very true for ALL families. :rotfl2::disrocks:

Hi, I would like to request a few Christmas Disigns if possible. I leave on November 30 for my birthday trip with the grankids. Can I please request the following:

1) Red Christmas ornament with Mickey and the name Nate
2) Green Christmas ornament with Goofy (if you have it) and the name Jonathan
3) Peppermint Mickey head with NO bow and the name Aaron
4) Peppermint Minne head and the name Avery
5) Red Christmas ornament with Pluto and the name Brady

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER!!

Hi, if you’re not too swamped, would you do two invitations for me?

Both for Averie (and family, however you would word that)
•one for birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey’s •one for birthday dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table.

Our trip is in January, but if you can just put “this morning” and “tonight” that’d be great.

Thank you!!

Hi, I would like to request a few Christmas Disigns if possible. I leave on November 30 for my birthday trip with the grankids. Can I please request the following:

1) Red Christmas ornament with Mickey and the name Nate
2) Green Christmas ornament with Goofy (if you have it) and the name Jonathan
3) Peppermint Mickey head with NO bow and the name Aaron
4) Peppermint Minne head and the name Avery
5) Red Christmas ornament with Pluto and the name Brady

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER!!

I'm done with these. I shall PM your link to you. :)

IMG_3043.JPG

Do you happen to make anything for a private fireworks cruise? Maybe a ticket or a letter?
Just let me know and I can send you the dates. We leave next week so this may be too short of a notice to request this.

Do you happen to make anything for a private fireworks cruise? Maybe a ticket or a letter?
Just let me know and I can send you the dates. We leave next week so this may be too short of a notice to request this.

What would you want it to say? I have never done one for the private cruise ones.
I can probably tweak one of these letters for you. You can pm me which one you want and the date and names. I can't do it until the weekend. I have a hospital procedure to deal with. So it'll be Saturday or Sunday until I can get to it.

IMG_3079.JPG

What would you want it to say? I have never done one for the private cruise ones.
I can probably tweak one of these letters for you. You can pm me which one you want and the date and names. I can't do it until the weekend. I have a hospital procedure to deal with. So it'll be Saturday or Sunday until I can get to it.

View attachment 364050
Thank you but I have decided to just not get one made. THANKS

Hi, if you’re not too swamped, would you do two invitations for me?

Both for Averie (and family, however you would word that)
•one for birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey’s •one for birthday dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table.

Our trip is in January, but if you can just put “this morning” and “tonight” that’d be great.

Thank you!!

The invitations for Averie are done. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you want them, download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_3189.JPG

These are so amazing! Thanks so much! I just finished printing everything for our trip and realized I am missing a couple more things if you are available to make them by Thursday. If not, no worries:
Generic (no name or date)
A Happily Ever After Fireworks Invitation
A Magic Kingdom letter, Thanksgiving Themed- Maybe something that says Happy Thanksgiving on it and that they will be visiting Magic Kingdom today, etc, from Mickey and Minnie. Then maybe something like "I hope you enjoy your special gifts."

A Goodbye/See Ya Real Soon letter for The Erminger Family from Mickey Mouse

An Invitation to MVMCP

Thanks!

These are so amazing! Thanks so much! I just finished printing everything for our trip and realized I am missing a couple more things if you are available to make them by Thursday. If not, no worries:
Generic (no name or date)
A Happily Ever After Fireworks Invitation
A Magic Kingdom letter, Thanksgiving Themed- Maybe something that says Happy Thanksgiving on it and that they will be visiting Magic Kingdom today, etc, from Mickey and Minnie. Then maybe something like "I hope you enjoy your special gifts."

A Goodbye/See Ya Real Soon letter for The Erminger Family from Mickey Mouse

An Invitation to MVMCP

Thanks!

I don't provide any blanks anymore. Names and dates only. You can PM them to me if you don't want to post them. I can do the goodbye letter, since it has a name.

Hello! I was hoping you can make me a couple designs for our upcoming trip on dec 1st.
Red Mickey ornament - David
Red Mickey ornament - Mommy
Red Mickey ornament - Daddy
I love your designs and you have made me some great ones in the past. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!