MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hello, this is last minute but I just came across this and would love to have a welcome letter for my kids to Disney World. We leave next week on Thursday and understand the due to the time might not be possible. If you can...

A welcome letter from Minnie Mouse to Adriana (girl)
A welcome letter from Mickey Mouse to Isaiah (boy)
Invite from fairy godmother to the Bibbidi Bbbpidi Boutique on July 5th, 2019 at 4pm with an envelope design

Thank you. I would take just the welcome letter if it's too much

Hello I would like to request some stroller tags/License Plate and just regular tags please.
Stroller Tag-
Reina's stroller - Minnie mouse

Paderez Wagon- Mickey Mouse

License Plates:
Evey-Minnie Mouse
Angelique-Princess
Alec-Toy Story
Reina- Baby Minnie

Hello there- Would you be able to help me? I am going to Disney for the first time with the kids on August 18th and haven't told them yet- would like the following if at all possible-

• Plane tickets-
Disney World- August 18th-25th, 2019 for
1 for Amara Angelina Peterson and 1 for Arjun Anthony Peterson

Bibidi Bobbidi Boutique – Amara Angelina Peterson on
Magic Kingdom- Monday August 19th at 6:40pm

Restaurant invitations-
  • Cinderella’s Royal Table
  • Minnie’s Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood and Vine
  • Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
  • Tusker House
  • Arkershus Royal Banquet Hall
  • The Crystal Palace

Entrance tickets-
  • Epcot
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom

Autograph book cover for:
Amara 2019 - Jasmine
Arjun 2019- Darth Vader

Hi Dawn,

Is it possible to get the stroller tag that has Mickey and the Castle in the background (bottom right of the pic)?

View attachment 409610

The Cuoghi Family
August 2019

Thank you!!

Hi. I did this for you, today. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like it, you can download the full resolution copy from there.

phonto.png

Hello, this is last minute but I just came across this and would love to have a welcome letter for my kids to Disney World. We leave next week on Thursday and understand the due to the time might not be possible. If you can...

A welcome letter from Minnie Mouse to Adriana (girl)
A welcome letter from Mickey Mouse to Isaiah (boy)
Invite from fairy godmother to the Bibbidi Bbbpidi Boutique on July 5th, 2019 at 4pm with an envelope design

Thank you. I would take just the welcome letter if it's too much

I can work on this tonight / tomorrow for you, but you need to get your post count over ten first so that I can send you a personal message wth the link to my Flickr when I'm done with all your things. You can just make posts to the test board to up your post count. If you think you can print them out and actually use them, I will try my best to get them done by tomorrow for you. Let me know.

Hello I would like to request some stroller tags/License Plate and just regular tags please.
Stroller Tag-
Reina's stroller - Minnie mouse

Paderez Wagon- Mickey Mouse

License Plates:
Evey-Minnie Mouse
Angelique-Princess
Alec-Toy Story
Reina- Baby Minnie

I worked on this for you today. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

I would like to ask if you would be able to do the Mickey heads for me? We are cruising on the Wonder in Oct. of 2019. I would like the name in one ear and the date in the other
I would like:

Mickey Pumpkin head- Donna 2019
Minnie Pumpkin Head- Ciara 2019
Mickey Pumpkin head- Disney Wonder 2019

And could I also get the Minnie Head with the anchor with just the names, no date?
One for Donna and one for Ciara

I made these for you, today. I will send you the link to download the full resolution copies. Please let me know if you get them ok.
phonto.png

Oh my goodness! You have been through so much! Sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts.....

When you are up to it.....May I please have:

Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Morgan 2019
Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Sydney 2019
Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Nichole 2019

Disney Fantasy cruise ship with fireworks
Pachter (family last name)
Minnie head: Morgan
Minnie head: Sydney
Minnie head: Nichole

Thank you so very very much and I truly hope you are feeling better soon!
Nichole

I completed your request today. I will PM you the link to my Flickr and you can download the full resolution copies from there.
phonto.png

Hello, I see that you are back, and I can only hope that it means that you are feeling better. You are an amazing person to continually provide this service for others, as this cant always be easy for you to find the energy. You have done designs for our family in the past, and we would love to respectfully request a few more. Our cruise is not until December, so there is no rush.

Mickey head ornament, plain red, no bow, Christmas Mickey on it--3 of them--(1)Randy
(2) Dad (3) John **names on right ear please
Mickey head ornament, plain green, no bow, Christmas Goofy on it--Nick (on right ear)
Mickey head ornament, plain green, no bow, Christmas Pluto on it--Alex (on right ear)
Mickey head ornament, plain red, with a bow, Christmas Minnie on it--2 of them--(1)Tracy
(2) Mom **Please put names on the left ear on these two only
Mickey head ornament, plain red, no bow, Christmas Donald (??if there is one)--Tag

30th Anniversary Mickey Head--saw that you did one last year for someone, back in July.. Randy on one ear, Tracy on the other. There was a banner/ribbon across the bottom of it, and that can say Celebrating 30 years

Princess and The Frog invitation--you did a CInderella one for us before, as an invitation to a Princess Gathering on the cruise. It read something like this:
Dear Prince John,
You are cordially invited to attend the Princess Gathering aboard the Disney Dream, for a meet and greet with your favorite princesses. We are excited that you are sailing with us, and cannot wait to see you! (and if this could be signed by Tiana, that would be great!)

Disney cruise ship with fireworks (without any Ship name --leave ship blank)
Powell (last name)
Mickey head, Dad
Minnie head, Tracy
Mickey head, Nick
Mickey head, Alex

Disney cruise ship with fireworks (no ship name)
Mickey head, John
Minnie head, Tracy

Feel free to be as creative as you need to. All of your work is amazing! Thanks so much!

Omg I just love your designs ❤️😘 thank you so much for doing all this ❤️

I would be thrilled if you could make something for my family for our August trip ☺️

Safari Mickey Head with :

Emily
Linus
Mommy
Daddy

Star Wars Mickey heads :

Darth vader with Daddy
Princess lea and bb8 with Emily
R2d2 with Linus
Somebody else Star Wars ( I have no clue lol ) with Mommy

The castle shirt Design with Davis Family and Mommy, Daddy, Linus ,Emily ( no date please)

Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I just read about your medical condition! I am so very sorry this is happening to you! Please keep your head up and remain faithful that everything will be good again. You never know who is watching over you and what kind of miracles the big guy up there can do ❤️😍keeping you in our prayers !

Hello there- Would you be able to help me? I am going to Disney for the first time with the kids on August 18th and haven't told them yet- would like the following if at all possible-

• Plane tickets-
Disney World- August 18th-25th, 2019 for
1 for Amara Angelina Peterson and 1 for Arjun Anthony Peterson

Bibidi Bobbidi Boutique – Amara Angelina Peterson on
Magic Kingdom- Monday August 19th at 6:40pm

Restaurant invitations-
  • Cinderella’s Royal Table
  • Minnie’s Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood and Vine
  • Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
  • Tusker House
  • Arkershus Royal Banquet Hall
  • The Crystal Palace

Entrance tickets-

• Epcot
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom

Autograph book cover for:
Amara 2019 - Jasmine
Arjun 2019- Darth Vader

I worked on your requested items today, and I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr so you can download the full resolution copies if you like them.

IMG_7430.JPG

Hello, I see that you are back, and I can only hope that it means that you are feeling better. You are an amazing person to continually provide this service for others, as this cant always be easy for you to find the energy. You have done designs for our family in the past, and we would love to respectfully request a few more. Our cruise is not until December, so there is no rush.

Mickey head ornament, plain red, no bow, Christmas Mickey on it--3 of them--(1)Randy
Mickey head ornament, plain green, no bow, .....

Just to let you know, some of my master ornaments have bows and some do not and I am not going to be able to be taking off bows, and putting on bows, because that would require me to redesign and I do not have that capability right now. I can only put on names and characters. Which means ifI fill your order, there may be bows where you said you didn't want them, and vice versa. So, if the bows are a deal breaker, I won't be able to fill your request. If the bows are not , then I will do it for you. I don't know what has bows and what doesn't until I start working on them. There's 144 Mickey head ornament masters and I'm not looking through all them. Everything else you requested is doable. So, just let me know about the bows.

Edit to add:

@dvcgirl1 I went through and looked and these are the only ornaments I have that I can use. I cannot change colors or take bows on or off. The only thing I can do right now is add names and characters.

phonto.png

Last edited:
@dvcgirl1 , I am probably driving you nuts. I'm not trying to, I swear. While looking through my mess of an iPad I found 3 ornaments that were not in the folder with the rest of them. They were just in with the 26,000 items in my photos. So, I have a plain red ornament with no bow. I thought I only had the red with gold snowflakes and bow. So, I have this plain one, but I cannot put a bow on it.

phonto.jpg

Omg I just love your designs ❤😘 thank you so much for doing all this ❤

I would be thrilled if you could make something for my family for our August trip ☺

Safari Mickey Head with :

Emily
Linus
Mommy
Daddy

Star Wars Mickey heads :

Darth vader with Daddy
Princess lea and bb8 with Emily
R2d2 with Linus
Somebody else Star Wars ( I have no clue lol ) with Mommy

The castle shirt Design with Davis Family and Mommy, Daddy, Linus ,Emily ( no date please)

Thank you so much ☺☺☺☺

I worked on these for you today. I will send you a link where you can download the full resolution copies.
phonto.png

Bless your heart for trying so hard! I didnt mean to be a problem at all, I guess I had thought that I saw the bow/no bows on other examples that you had done. Honestly, everything that you do is so great, and so appreciated by me, that it doesnt really matter if you put bows on the ornaments or not. I love everything you've made, so whatever you can do will be just perfect for us! I like the plain red with full-body Mickey option that you pictured, though, and if it has a bow or not, it will be great. Thanks so much for all that you are doing for all of us!

Bless your heart for trying so hard! I didnt mean to be a problem at all, I guess I had thought that I saw the bow/no bows on other examples that you had done. Honestly, everything that you do is so great, and so appreciated by me, that it doesnt really matter if you put bows on the ornaments or not. I love everything you've made, so whatever you can do will be just perfect for us! I like the plain red with full-body Mickey option that you pictured, though, and if it has a bow or not, it will be great. Thanks so much for all that you are doing for all of us!

You're not a problem. If anything, I am the one that is cranky and out of sorts all the time anymore. Been working on all your stuff today, I will be done with your items in an hour or two. I just need to do the cruise ships with the Mickey heads yet. ☺️

Mickey head ornament, plain green, no bow, Christmas Goofy on it--Nick (on right ear)
Mickey head ornament, plain green, no bow, Christmas Pluto on it--Alex (on right ear)
Mickey head ornament, plain red, with a bow, Christmas Minnie on it--2 of them--(1)Tracy
(2) Mom **Please put names on the left ear on these two only
Mickey head ornament, plain red, no bow, Christmas Donald (??if there is one)--Tag

30th Anniversary Mickey Head--saw that you did one last year for someone, back in July.. Randy on one ear, Tracy on the other. There was a banner/ribbon across the bottom of it, and that can say Celebrating 30 years

Princess and The Frog invitation--you did a CInderella one for us before, as an invitation to a Princess Gathering on the cruise. It read something like this:
Dear Prince John,
You are cordially invited to attend the Princess Gathering aboard the Disney Dream, for a meet and greet with your favorite princesses. We are excited that you are sailing with us, and cannot wait to see you! (and if this could be signed by Tiana, that would be great!)

Disney cruise ship with fireworks (without any Ship name --leave ship blank)
Powell (last name)
Mickey head, Dad
Minnie head, Tracy
Mickey head, Nick
Mickey head, Alex

Disney cruise ship with fireworks (no ship name)
Mickey head, John
Minnie head, Tracy

Feel free to be as creative as you need to. All of your work is amazing! Thanks so much!

I believe I have everything done and I will send you the link to my Flickr in a PM.

phonto.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!