MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hello, Dawn!

I hope that are are having some good days. It's amazing that you continue to design, and I love them!!!! You have done designs for me in the past, and I would love to request a few more please. Our Disney YES trip is not until January, but need earlier to complete t-shirts to have in time.

1. Mickey Head Swirl with Bulldog: Bulldog in center and year (2020) in right ear. 2 colors, gray & black, If 3 colors needed, gray, black & white.
2. 2020 Epcot with School Name: 2 - Mickey Head - 2 - Epcot Spaceship Earth with school name underneath. 1 color, white.

Thanks!

Saw this @ MK. :-)

Last edited:
Hello, Dawn!

I hope that are are having some good days. It's amazing that you continue to design, and I love them!!!! You have done designs for me in the past, and I would love to request a few more please. Our Disney YES trip is not until January, but need earlier to complete t-shirts to have in time.

1. Mickey Head Swirl with Bulldog: Bulldog in center and year (2020) in right ear. 2 colors, gray & black, If 3 colors needed, gray, black & white.
2. 2020 Epcot with School Name: 2 - Mickey Head - 2 - Epcot Spaceship Earth with school name underneath. 1 color.

Thanks!

View attachment 425545

Ok, I can try and make something for #1, but I have absolutely no clue what you mean by anything after #2. I'm so sorry. Lol. And by school name you mean Bulldogs? I need a lot of clarification. Not at all sure what your asking for.

Edit: unless you mean my spaceship earth Epcot shirt design?

phonto.png

Ok, I can try and make something for #1, but I have absolutely no clue what you mean by anything after #2. I'm so sorry. Lol. And by school name you mean Bulldogs? I need a lot of clarification. Not at all sure what your asking for.

Edit: unless you mean my spaceship earth Epcot shirt design?

View attachment 425576

Hey!

Ha! I understand after reading over it again. It made perfect sense when typing earlier.
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.19.24 PM.png
School Name Here

Hey!

Ha! I understand after reading over it again. It made perfect sense when typing earlier.
View attachment 425578
School Name Here

I guess I don't understand what it means. I need some context. When I design I will only put out things I think look good, and to do that, I need to understand what I'm doing, and right now, I don't. It just looks like random stuff put on the shirt, which I don't do. Sorry if I'm dense, I'm just not getting it.

I guess I don't understand what it means. I need some context. When I design I will only put out things I think look good, and to do that, I need to understand what I'm doing, and right now, I don't. It just looks like random stuff put on the shirt, which I don't do. Sorry if I'm dense, I'm just not getting it[. /QUOTE]

No worries. Hoping this helps. I used word document to show you what i was referring to, maybe not good. I want the year shirts, like 2018 & 2019 where Mickey Head used instead of the zero. For the year 2020, would like Mickey Head for 1st zero and Spaceship Earth for the 2nd zero.

That, I understand. Ok. I can work with that. Going to bed now, it's going on 1 am, and I have hospital appts tomorrow. I will start tomorrow when I get home.

Hi Dawn! Can I get a two things please? I'm not particular at all with the designs. Just need a little sparkle for the upcoming trip. Thank you :love:

1. Airline Ticket: Image of a Disney ship, child's name is Paris. You can design and write whatever you'd like.
2. Mickey Head: Any character, Disney Fantasy 2019 in one ear and BellFamilyBelles in the other.

Hello, Dawn!

2. 2020 Epcot with School Name: 2 - Mickey Head - 2 - Epcot Spaceship Earth with school name underneath. 1 color, white.

Thanks!

I made you a few different options. I did not include examples here with the school name you sent me privately. With the 2020, working in only white, is a huge pain in the keister. It can also be hard to print, so I also did an option with black around it. So, keep in mind when you look that the all white ones, you're not going to see the lettering because it's on the transparent background. You will see the shading on the Epcot part of the logo. I know you said you wanted only white, but I needed to have some difference / shading there, or it won't look right.

I sent you a pm with the link to my Flickr.
phonto.png

Hi Dawn! Can I get a two things please? I'm not particular at all with the designs. Just need a little sparkle for the upcoming trip. Thank you :love:

1. Airline Ticket: Image of a Disney ship, child's name is Paris. You can design and write whatever you'd like.
2. Mickey Head: Any character, Disney Fantasy 2019 in one ear and BellFamilyBelles in the other.

I am done with your request. If you like them you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr. I will pm you the link.
phonto.png

Love your work! If it's at all possible, could I please request your Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween with the names Serena and Aidan? Would also really appreciate the Darth Vader Mickey head with the name Aidan. If you have a chance, would you happen to have a Frozen or Elsa Mickey head? The name for that one would be Serena. We leave the 4th of October, so if you don't have time, I understand. Just found your thread today. So sorry for not finding it sooner.

@Silvarra the only thing I need some clarification for is which MNSSHP item you would like. I've made many designs with that on there. :)

This is just some of the Halloween things I've put MNSSHP on.

IMG_9924.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for not being very specific. This is the image I had in mind. Love all of your work.
image_zpsd6my8i9h.png

Love your work! If it's at all possible, could I please request your Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween with the names Serena and Aidan? Would also really appreciate the Darth Vader Mickey head with the name Aidan. If you have a chance, would you happen to have a Frozen or Elsa Mickey head? The name for that one would be Serena. We leave the 4th of October, so if you don't have time, I understand. Just found your thread today. So sorry for not finding it sooner.

I made these for you, as well as the lightsaber invite. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

With the Darth Vader and the Elsa, I did an option with their names in a Star Wars and Frozen font as well as Waltograph.

phonto.png

Hi! Your disigns are so adorable! I was looking for some simple mickey heads for a surprise trip for my kids (leaving 9/30)...

Black Mickey Head with the red pants/buttons (do you have something like that?) with 2019 in the ear and the following names: Poppy, Dad, Rafael (1 name per head)
Black Minnie Head with a polka dot bow with 2019 in the ear and the following names: Grammy, Mom, Daniela (1 name per head)
Black Minnie Head with a polka dot bow with 2019 in the ear with no name (plan to iron-on a tiny one onto my maternity shirt for my unborn baby) :)

I soooo appreciate it if you have time and are feeling up to it!

Hi! Your disigns are so adorable! I was looking for some simple mickey heads for a surprise trip for my kids (leaving 9/30)...

Black Mickey Head with the red pants/buttons (do you have something like that?) with 2019 in the ear and the following names: Poppy, Dad, Rafael (1 name per head)
Black Minnie Head with a polka dot bow with 2019 in the ear and the following names: Grammy, Mom, Daniela (1 name per head)
Black Minnie Head with a polka dot bow with 2019 in the ear with no name (plan to iron-on a tiny one onto my maternity shirt for my unborn baby) :)

I soooo appreciate it if you have time and are feeling up to it!

I am finished with your request. I absolutely hate the Minnie heads with the name and date in the ear, so I also made a version with the name in the middle. If there was a design in the middle, it would look fine with the name and date in the ears, I just hate the blank space more than I hate that it's not symmetrical, YMMV.

I will pm you a link to my Flickr and if you want them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

I am finished with your request. I absolutely hate the Minnie heads with the name and date in the ear, so I also made a version with the name in the middle. If there was a design in the middle, it would look fine with the name and date in the ears, I just hate the blank space more than I hate that it's not symmetrical, YMMV.

I will pm you a link to my Flickr and if you want them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

View attachment 435229
You were totally tracking with my brain! I definitely wanted the names in the middle! I just didn't communicate that well! :( Is it possible to do that with the Mickey ones as well? They look AMAZING!! Thanks so much!

You were totally tracking with my brain! I definitely wanted the names in the middle! I just didn't communicate that well! :( Is it possible to do that with the Mickey ones as well? They look AMAZING!! Thanks so much!

No, it's not going to look right in the middle on the Mickey ones because of the design. It will be squished in there, and unsymmetrical. It will look horrible. You're welcome.

Is it be possible to get my grandson a stroller plate with Lightning McQueen that says Corbin's Ride November 2019
and get some mousekeeping envelopes? Not picky on designs.... Thanks in advance, Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!