MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Dawn, your designs are awesome and I’m interested in a few. I’m new here so I’m building up my profile. I would love some stroller tags for my daughter and different shirts for Halloween, Christmas, Birthday and regular. Love your designs!

I would like to see if you could make a few tickets for my Nov. trip???

1. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for Nov. 21st 7:00 PM to Midnight
A. Russell
B. Susan

2. Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace for Thurs. Nov. 21st at 9:00 PM
A. Russell
B. Susan

3. Fantasmic Dessert & VIP Viewing for 9:00 Show.
A. Russell
B. Susan

4. Frozen Ever After Dessert Party on Nov. 24th at 8:00 PM
A. Russell
B. Susan

5. Specialty Fireworks Cruise for Magic Kingdom's Happily Ever After Fireworks on Nov. 25th
(Somewhere put on there to meet at Grand
Floridian at 8:00 pm to board your specialty cruise. Drinks and light desserts will be served)
A. Russell
B. Susan

Thanks so much!

embark on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake cruises to Magic Kingdom park

I would like to see if you could make a few tickets for my Nov. trip???
1. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for Nov. 21st 7:00 PM to Midnight
A. Russell
B. Susan
2. Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace for Thurs. Nov. 21st at 9:00 PM
A. Russell
B. Susa
3. Fantasmic Dessert & VIP Viewing for 9:00 Show.
A. Russell
B. Susan
4. Frozen Ever After Dessert Party on Nov. 24th at 8:00 PM
A. Russell
B. Susan
5. Specialty Fireworks Cruise for Magic Kingdom's Happily Ever After Fireworks on Nov. 25th
(Somewhere put on there to meet at Grand Floridian at 8:00 pm to board your specialty cruise. Drinks and light desserts will be served)
A. Russell
B. Susan
Thanks so much!

embark on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake cruises to

Hi, I believe I have made all your requests. I will pm you the links to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_1910.JPG

I love your designs! If possible (this is very last minute), can you make a stroller tag for us for our trip this month. We actually leave in 3 days so if you cannot do it before then, of course I completely understand! I just haven't had as much time to plan this trip so we are winging it more than I'd like. Anyway, thank you!

I like the design with the fab 6 and would like it to say "The Powell Family"

Thank you!

@Candacepwl , I normally do not fill requests with such short notice. I can try and do it tomorrow, but first you need to get your post count over 10 and enable conversations so that I will be able to PM you the link to my Flickr to get your design, please.

@Candacepwl , I normally do not fill requests with such short notice. I can try and do it tomorrow, but first you need to get your post count over 10 and enable conversations so that I will be able to PM you the link to my Flickr to get your design, please.

I got my post count to 10! Thank you so much for trying to do it tomorrow but if you can't, I completely understand! There are so many things I should have done months ago!!

I got my post count to 10! Thank you so much for trying to do it tomorrow but if you can't, I completely understand! There are so many things I should have done months ago!!

I have your request done.
It still doesn't give me an option to start a conversation with you.

ETA: received your pm.

Last edited:
@Lunalovesdisney , Ok. Well once you get over 10 posts and you know what you want and you're ready to give me specific info as per my rules, make a request.

Dear Dawn,

Again, thank you so much for helping us make this Disney vacation more magical.

We will be going to Disney World on Nov. 21, 2019.

Since we are going to be going to the Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom and Christmas events, we were hoping to wear matching shirts. We are a family of 3. Our daughter is 6 years old and her name is Luna.

This is what we were thinking, I attached a few examples:

Mickey head with Santa hat, beard and antlers - Dad
Minnie head with Santa hat with bow and antlers - Mom
Minnie head with Santa hat with bow and antlers - Luna

Mickey head with antlers and red nose - Dad
Minnie head with antlers, bow and red nose - Mom
Minnie head with antlers, bow and red nose - Luna
**Maybe these can say Happy Holidays

Plain Mickey head with Christmas lights - Dad
Plain Minnie head with Christmas lights - Mom
Plain Minnie head with Christmas lights - Luna

Castle with Christmas lights for all 3:
  • Mom
  • Luna
  • Dad
Safari Mickey head - Dad
Safari Minnie head with bow - Mom
Safari Minnie head with bow - Luna

red Candy cane Mickey head - Dad
Red Candy cane Minnie head - Mom
Candy cane Minnie head - Luna

Star Wars Mickey Head with lightsabers- Dad
Star Wars Minnie Head with lightsabers-
Mom
Luna

Mickey head with all Star Wars characters for all 3
  • Dad
  • Mom
  • Luna

Stroller Tags for WDW:

1. All Disney princesses with my daughter’s name - Princess Luna
  2. Anna and Elsa Frozen with daughter’ s name - Princess Luna
  3. Princess Jasmine with daughter’s name - Princess Luna
  4. Santa Minnie and Mickey with Christmas tree and blue background with daughter’s name - Luna
Again, thank you so much for your help. The reason why we aren’t asking for the year to be on the shirts is because we’d like to use them again next year.

Elizabeth

Dear Dawn,

Again, thank you so much for helping us make this Disney vacation more magical.

We will be going to Disney World on Nov. 21, 2019.

Since we are going to be going to the Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom and Christmas events, we were hoping to wear matching shirts. We are a family of 3. Our daughter is 6 years old and her name is Luna.

This is what we were thinking, I attached a few examples:

Mickey head with Santa hat, beard and antlers - Dad
Minnie head with Santa hat with bow and antlers - Mom
Minnie head with Santa hat with bow and antlers - Luna
View attachment 446358

Mickey head with antlers and red nose - Dad
Minnie head with antlers, bow and red nose - Mom
Minnie head with antlers, bow and red nose - Luna
**Maybe these can say Happy Holidays
View attachment 446359

Plain Mickey head with Christmas lights - Dad
Plain Minnie head with Christmas lights - Mom
Plain Minnie head with Christmas lights - Luna
View attachment 446360

Castle with Christmas lights for all 3:
Safari Mickey head - Dad
Safari Minnie head with bow - Mom
Safari Minnie head with bow - Luna

red Candy cane Mickey head - Dad
Red Candy cane Minnie head - Mom
Candy cane Minnie head - Luna

Star Wars Mickey Head with lightsabers- Dad
Mom
Luna
View attachment 446362

Mickey head with all Star Wars characters for all 3

Stroller Tags for WDW:

1. All Disney princesses with my daughter’s name - Princess Luna
  2. Anna and Elsa Frozen with daughter’ s name - Princess Luna
  3. Princess Jasmine with daughter’s name - Princess Luna
  4. Santa Minnie and Mickey with Christmas tree and blue background with daughter’s name - Luna
Again, thank you so much for your help. The reason why we aren’t asking for the year to be on the shirts is because we’d like to use them again next year.

Elizabeth

I sent you a pm regarding this request.

@Lunalovesdisney , I was able to work on your requests over the last couple of days. As per what I wrote in my pm this is what I have for you. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn! It’s so wonderful to see you on here. I hope you are doing well and having way more good days than bad! Can you please make me a DCL logo word cloud with the following words:

Disney Wonder
San Juan
Antigua
Curacao
Bonaire
Aruba

Also, I would love a design either a rectangular one like you have done in the past or a MH or anything really - whatever is easier or more fun) with the map of our January cruise. Here is the link for the map:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...-from-san-juan/january-19-2020-disney-wonder/
Can I get one each for the following families?

Ruiz Family
Danner Family
Meyers Family
Jenson Family
Imperatrice Family
Herndon Family
Albritton Family

I will have a few more family names but as to not overload the request, I will ask later.

Thanks a million!!!!!

Hi Dawn! It’s so wonderful to see you on here. I hope you are doing well and having way more good days than bad! Can you please make me a DCL logo word cloud with the following words:

Disney Wonder
San Juan
Antigua
Curacao
Bonaire
Aruba

Also, I would love a design either a rectangular one like you have done in the past or a MH or anything really - whatever is easier or more fun) with the map of our January cruise. Here is the link for the map:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...-from-san-juan/january-19-2020-disney-wonder/
Can I get one each for the following families?

Ruiz Family
Danner Family
Meyers Family
Jenson Family
Imperatrice Family
Herndon Family
Albritton Family

I will have a few more family names but as to not overload the request, I will ask later.

Thanks a million!!!!!

Hiya! :wave2: I finished these and I will pm you the link. :D

IMG_2584.JPG

Hi Dawn,

The Disigns you did me last year were great - so i',m back for some more if possible:

Could you please do a Mickey heads for our July 25th 2020 Cruise on the Disney Magic

Emma (Favourite character Ariel)

If time, could you also do me a Mickey word cloud with:
Stuart
Sonya
Jack
John
Pauline
Emma
McKenzie

Thanks so much.

Stuart

Hi Dawn,

Everyone loved the things you made for me last year. Could I put in another request for this year?
I would love a set of your Mickey flying to Disney World tickets.
The names are Ava, Trinity, & Aubrey. The dates are April 21st -Apr 27th.
Also if you have time a set of your "admission" tickets for each park. Thank you so much for all you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!