Matching shirts. Yay or Nay

ABSOLUTELY.
Our kids are SO excited for DH and I to match them in the parks. We are getting custom Incredibles shirts done for Magic Kingdom that will all match. Everything else will be same "theme" but not exactly the same.

We generally do matching shirts for the flights (a holdover from my wife's family - if somebody gets separated, "What are they wearing?" "This."). For the past trip, since the lineup works right, we all wore Incredibles shirts, and then all wore them into Studios halfway through the trip. Got some great Photopass shots out of the deal, although there weren't Incredibles meet-and-greets at the time.

I suspect we'll do the same on the next trip, and we'll have to make sure we get an Incredibles photo op.

We generally do matching shirts for the flights (a holdover from my wife's family - if somebody gets separated, "What are they wearing?" "This."). For the past trip, since the lineup works right, we all wore Incredibles shirts, and then all wore them into Studios halfway through the trip. Got some great Photopass shots out of the deal, although there weren't Incredibles meet-and-greets at the time.
Good idea. My family. Hmm probably not.
I suspect we'll do the same on the next trip, and we'll have to make sure we get an Incredibles photo op.

We only do them for special occasion/reunion type trips. I’m not really a t shirt/shorts type girl and much prefer (sun )dresses
... but jump in when it’s the group. It is great for photos. And theming then to each park is fun..,

We aren’t going to do matching shirts, but will do coordinating shirts. I have one MK day planned where everyone will wear either Minnie or Mickey shirts. Another Moana day planned!

My 2 sisters and I are taking our niece and nephew in March. I ordered matching shirts from a site I found on Facebook. They have 30% off right now so regular sizes are $15 and larger sizes $17.50-$20. I am also going to order another style from another site but I am going to order the same design but in different colors. I don't want to push my 11 year old nephew too far, he doesn't like matching his dad! My 8yo niece on the other hand likes to match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!