Matching Shirts?

Sebrett

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in two weeks for Japan and will spending Christmas Day at TDL. We aren't sure if we should get matching shirts made for the day. We certainly would if we were in Florida at WDW. I've searched and can't find anything specific to TDL. We are thinking of making some that say "Konnichiwa from Florida"(where we live) with Christmas Mickey ears. Thoughts?
Thank you!!

People dress up there for sure, and I saw lots of groups and couples in matching shirts. I think you’d fit right in.

Last edited:
Thank you! Have you seen any inspirational posts for shirts? I've looked on Pinterest and haven't found any that I've liked that are unique to TDL/WDW.

Thank you! Have you seen any inspirational posts for shirts? I've looked on Pinterest and haven't found any that I've liked that are unique to TDL/WDW.
No, sorry, that’s not something I ever looked into. I just waited until I was there and bought all their merchandise off the shelf. :laughing:

Plenty of local couples / friend groups all wear matching “outfits” (e.g. same shirt, same crazy headband / hat). The more extreme basically Disneybound as Duffy and his friends. I’ve never seen too much Disneybounding of other characters though.

I’ve never seen any international visitors in matching DIY shirts, but that’s no reason for you not to do it.

We are planning on Matching T-shirts for one of our days when we go next year... Check on Etsy, and just ask someone on there if they will do custom shirts.. I have had several shirts made and customized them... You will have to more than like spend a bit more to get them before you leave...

Let us know how it goes...

Dh and I wore matching shirts that we bought at WDW. One says salty with a pretzel and the other says sweet with ice cream on it. We got a lot of smiles and compliments from the locals in the park.

Matching T-shirt will be great but be aware that winter time in Tokyo is much colder than Florida. Check the weather forecast. Wear a coat over the T-shirt kind of defeat the purpose. But then may be you can take the coldness.
I am here in TDL at early December and they wear matching winter clothings, head gear etc within their group.

You need coats & gloves rather than matching shirts. Temperatures in the winter can be near freezing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!