Matt's May/June 2016 DLR Trip... A bunch of firsts...PIC heavy.

whoever

DIS Veteran
Finally, another family trip to DLR! Knowing our spring and summer schedules were tight with kid travel commitments and work commitments, not to mention our nine-day trip last October was going to be a hard act to follow, we found a week at the end of May/beginning of June to spend at the happiest place on Earth. Just so happened that we’d be able to celebrate Charlotte’s recent 7th birthday and our lucky 13th wedding anniversary while we were there. Thankfully Matt’s AP was good through the end of the week but expired on Sunday, which was fine since Amy and the older girls were blocked out on Saturday.

Having spent a luxurious nine days in at a room adjacent to the concierge lounge at the DLH last October, we knew this trip would be bringing things back to reality. Amy started watching hotel deals and reading reviews in January. It took a few months, but we finally settled on Camelot Inn and Suites for our first family off-property stay. The kids were initially disappointed not to be staying on-site. No early entry?! But what about the woodland theming Katherine loves so dearly?! After assuring the girls they could stay up late in the parks to make up for missing out on early entry and showing them floor plans of the family suite with their own bedroom and television., they were on board.

Shortly after we booked the room, we found out Katherine’s Odyssey of the Mind team advanced to the World Final competition. Awesome news, however it meant Katherine and Amy would be in Ames, Iowa for five days leading up to the trip only to fly in 12 hours before our planned departure. Looks like we wouldn’t be leaving before dawn on Memorial Day after all!

8:29 am Monday morning found us with the truck loaded with cargo and kids and a quick stop for ice for the coolers had us on the highway in no time. Without having the time to devote to the organized packing that makes long road trips with small children smooth and reasonably enjoyable, things were a little sketchy. The kiddos managed to find their groove with and only one sibling spat broke out at the two hour mark where we did our fueling pit stop before leaving Arizona.

IMG_7803%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7808%20(Large).jpg

Travel on Memorial Day implied some additional traffic, which we found about three hours into the trip. It was time to put some Disney music on the radio and scout some alternate routes. We ended up opting for a detour through Palm Springs to avoid some of the stopping on the 10. Wouldn’t you know it? When we merged back on to the 10 there was the very same truck hauling onions we had left miles back.

IMG_7811%20(Large).jpg

In our longest drive time ever, 6 hours and 20 minutes (Compared to 5 hours or less) after departing we pulled into the parking lot of The Camelot Inn and Suites. Matt parked the truck and Amy got room keys. There were a few family suites available, and we had our choice of floors. We opted for the top floor with a view of the Matterhorn and fireworks. The girls were excited to see the room and eagerly looked over every nook and cranny.

The family suite is a large space with an ideal configuration for families. Plenty of room for all of us, plus the obnoxiously large jogging stroller we now need for a three-year-old that is the size of an average five-year-old. The room was clean, with a slightly overpowering fragrance in the clothes armoires. The kitchenette cabinets were shabby with signs of previous water damage. There are two mini-fridges in the suite with one in the bedroom. Plenty of space for living and sleeping, but we wouldn’t end up spending much time in the room at all.
A quick 30-minute unpacking of everything five people would need for the next five days and we were on our way across the parking lot to fill the kids up at the McDonald’s literally next-door to the hotel before heading into the parks.
McDonald’s was packed at 3:30 pm, which we weren’t expecting. Still, we easily made the short walk to the park and were in line to buy Victoria’s 5-day Park Hopper by 4:10 pm. The other family members all had APs from our fall trip. One issue I observed with our strategy to not pre-buy Vic’s Pass ahead of time was waiting in line. We waited 12 minutes to get someone to attend to us. They only had two windows open and the people lined up outside those two windows had serious issues with completing a simple transaction. Either by act of GOD or simple shift change, a third window opened which I IMMEDIATELY went up to. I had my 5-day Park Hopper in hand NO LESS than 45 seconds after approaching the window which is a testament to Disney’s inability to identify people who can get stuff done/dealt with vs. people who need more time and segregating them appropriately. Disney… PAY ATTENTION!!!

Into the parks we go!

IMG_7812%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7813%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20160530_160526670%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20160530_161956521%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20160530_162007110%20(Large).jpg

YAY! Looking forward to your trip report! Your girls have sure gotten bigger since last year's trip. It'll be my first time staying off site in October too (mind you, I've only been the once other recently...) so the photo you show of the banner - is that how I get to the esplanade when I come from Del Sol?

So looking forward to this report!

YAY! Looking forward to your trip report! Your girls have sure gotten bigger since last year's trip.
Thanks!! After I get this TR done, I have to go back and do October (That will be a LONG undertaking) and my December Solo trip for a Holiday Tour. I think I had all the pics sorted and maybe even started post-processing them, but work and life got away from me and I never got the TRs up.

It'll be my first time staying off site in October too (mind you, I've only been the once other recently...) so the photo you show of the banner - is that how I get to the esplanade when I come from Del Sol?

So looking forward to this report!
Yep. Del Sol is two hotels South of that cross walk. We were 3 hotels North of it.

This late in the afternoon (16:25), the parks were crowded but not uncomfortably so. Charlotte has been longing to ride Indy, and this trip she’s finally tall enough! A quick measure to confirm and we’re holding FP to return later. Next choice is Splash Mountain, which Victoria is finally tall enough for! On the way there Pirates had a short wait, so we decided to (okay, Victoria demanded) take a short trip around the Caribbean so we jumped in line at 16:29.
IMG_7815%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2036%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2040%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2043%20(Large).jpg

I’ve been trying to get a decent shot of this guy for a while. I completely abandoned trying to get the camera to AF, and went pure manual focus… NAILED IT… finally.
DSC_2047%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2048%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2067%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2091%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2092%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2099%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2100%20(Large).jpg

Finally got the cats in the frame…
DSC_2103%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2108%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2116%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2121%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2140%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2141%20(Large).jpg

Since we were in the area, and Mom wasn’t convinced she wanted to get wet yet, we hopped over to BTMRR to see what the wait was: 20 minutes. Short enough that it would be Victoria’s first “big kid ride.” We jumped into line at 17:07. She loved it!!

IMG_7819%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2155%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2158%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2162%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7820%20(Large).jpg

Hidden Mickey!!
IMG_7824%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2179%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2183%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2194%20(Large).jpg

GONE!!! Darn you Starwars Land!!!!

DSC_2222%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2229%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2234%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2250%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2260%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2265%20(Large).jpg

Last edited:
Great trip report so far Matt, and AWESOME pics!! I felt like I was riding Big Thunder with the girls! Great pirate pics too! You're getting good with that camera!:thumbsup2 So, what was your opinion of Camelot? That's one place I haven't stayed at yet. Most of the hotels on Harbor are pretty much the same, so I expect it would be similar to the others. I love the Grand and DH, but sometimes you just need a no frills place to sleep and shower. :)

Great trip report so far Matt, and AWESOME pics!! I felt like I was riding Big Thunder with the girls! Great pirate pics too! You're getting good with that camera!:thumbsup2 So, what was your opinion of Camelot? That's one place I haven't stayed at yet. Most of the hotels on Harbor are pretty much the same, so I expect it would be similar to the others. I love the Grand and DH, but sometimes you just need a no frills place to sleep and shower. :)
Camelot was OK. I'll have some minor gripes about it but all in all it was a great bargain and I'd stay there again. Pics are a few days in, so have to wait for those.

Off BTMRR at 17:28, the adrenaline junkies still wanted to squeeze in Splash before Indy FP matured in 90 minutes. Plenty of time to visit the Haunted Mansion and Pooh on the way. Last trip Victoria wasn’t too sure of this one. This trip to the “spooky house” wouldn’t have the bright, colorful NBC overlay. Mom was worried, but Victoria came off talking about all the details and telling everyone the only part she didn’t like was the storm.

DSC_2278%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2298%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2300%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2301%20(Large).jpg

OK, these guys are hard to get… Probably my best pic to date.

DSC_2322%20(Large).jpg

And a single Grim Grinning Ghost.

DSC_2328%20(Large).jpg

Dinner anyone?

DSC_2333%20(Large).jpg

And the scariest ghosts to date!!!!

DSC_2355%20(Large).jpg

A quick stroll past Splash and Mom’s still not convinced she wants to get wet and Victoria isn’t convinced she wants to ride. Hm. Maybe Pooh will get everyone back on track?

DSC_2361%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2362%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2363%20(Large).jpg

Anyone who has visited the parks with young children knows timing bathroom breaks is crucial. We hit wisely did this before the first log ride as a family. By this point in the day it was cool enough that there was hardly a wait …and me still lamenting Starwars Land…while I wait for the gals.

DSC_2369%20(Large).jpg

SPLASH!!!
DSC_2370%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2371%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2380%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2395%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2401%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2408%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2411%20(Large).jpg

These vultures are always mocking me…

DSC_2428%20(Large).jpg

The CM’s always warn me about the water and advise my to put the camera in a water-tight bag… I’m a poor listener as my wife will attest to. How else will you get shots like this?

DSC_2431%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2434%20(Large).jpg

A bit disappointed in Victoria’s reaction on her first ride. Given her thrill complex, I expected her to be spread armed just like Charlotte.

DSC_2448%20(Large).jpg

By 18:37 we we were off Splash. Before heading for Indy, we spent some time poking around Pooh’s corner. I scoped out a bunch of stuff I’d come back for later. We finished up and headed for Indy. The park was surprisingly empty. I had figured that Memorial Day would be packed, but it was quite pleasant… if only the whole week would be so nice.
DSC_2464%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2466%20(Large).jpg

On the way we took time to stop and smell the roses..

DSC_2468%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2469%20(Large).jpg

The Jade Elephant has found a new home from the Gibson Girls Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. I have to say… she looks at home..

DSC_2472%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2474%20(Large).jpg

Charlotte’s first ride on Indy was good… I was trying to get her head up and her hands off her ears though. She missed a bunch of the first ride with her head down. Shame.. the projections were looking GREAT.
DSC_2476%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2480%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2486%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2488%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2506%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2507%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2509%20(Large).jpg

LOVE the family Splash pic....and the Disneyland roses.....and the pics of Penny the elephant!! I'm glad she's back too! :thumbsup2

By 19:27 the girls and I were off Indy. A quick check in with Amy indicated they were in line for Peter Pan.
IMG_7829%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7830%20(Large).jpg

By a unanimous vote, my group decided Dole Whips and some Tiki Room were in order so we jumped in line at the Dole Whip Stand inside the Tiki room Queue.

DSC_2526%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20160530_193936853%20(Large).jpg

A wonderful show as always and the whips hit the spot. I really need a place a can build a tiki bar and incorporate some of the Tiki Room regalia

DSC_2531%20(Large).jpg

After we exited, I located Amy and Charlotte who were riding King Arthurs Carousel. The kids didn’t want a chicken dinner, but Amy and I sure did so we agreed to meet up at the Plaza Inn. The girls would soon change their tune on the chicken. Little known fact, Plaza Inn used to be called Red Wagon Inn, and it was the site of Disneyland’s first private club (before Club 33). More on that when we get to Walk in Walt’s Footsteps….

DSC_2532%20(Large).jpg

We finished up our much needed sustenance at 20:28 and rolled out towards Tomorrowland. We didn’t know it at the time, but Katherine had left her purse hanging on the back of her chair at Plaza Inn. Thankfully it only had her autograph book, room key, past room keys, and a pen in it, so nothing irreplaceable lost, but that Vera wasn’t cheap. ?

A quick pass through Astro Blasters and I had like a 2 MILLION point score!!! Winning!!! (Yes, I pegged the heck out of both of Zurg’s secret targets)

IMG_20160530_204018638%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20160530_204021980%20(Large).jpg

We split up afterwards as the older girls and I had intentions of hitting up Matterhorn. The line was wrapping the mountain, so we decided to jump on Tea Cups. Unfortunately Amy and Vic being about 60 seconds behind us got caught by the parade traffic and blocked off from getting to Tea Cups. Charlotte, Katherine and I rode it SIX times without getting off during the parade for a front-seat to the show. What a great experience, almost as cool as fireworks while riding BTMRR.

IMG_20160530_205445801%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2534%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2537%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2541%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2545%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2549%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2557%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2559%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2577%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2582%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2617%20(Large).jpg

We left Tea Cups at 21:12 and due to the HORRIBLE parade congestion we wouldn’t be able to get to the front gates of the park until 15 minutes later. Amy and Victoria had gone ahead, so Charlotte, Katherine, and I did our best trying to catch up. A short walk to the hotel which took us 9 minutes after passing through the turnstiles and we unpacked the stroller and started getting the kids ready for bed until we heard…. FIREWORKS. We had a great view of them from the balcony outside our room and watched for a bit before turning in for the night.

image1%20(Large).JPG

image2%20(Large).JPG

DSC_2664%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2668%20(Large).jpg

Last edited:
Day 2 – May 31, 2016

Today found us moving slower than expected in the morning. We didn’t leave the room from 08:15 for a presumed 09:00 park opening at DCA. Imagine our surprise when we walked into the esplanade ten minutes later and found short lines and a park full of people… DOH!!! Guess we shouldn’t assume we know the calendar as well as we think we do.

To salvage the morning, we just went for RSR fast passes and made our way to Cars Land to check out the wait. The wait proving to be almost an hour by this point, we decided to jump into Luigi’s queue and check out the new Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters. It was practically walk-on, and we went to our respective cars. Amy, Katherine, and Vic jumped in one, Charlotte and I in the other. The ride is a large improvement over the previous iteration (Flying Tires).

DSC_2700%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7845%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7849%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2703%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2716%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7853%20(Large).jpg

We were off our Italian spin by 08:44 the older girls wanted to check out the wait at Tower of Terror, so we quickly scooted over while Amy headed over to the Midway and get in line before TSMM started to get a LOOOONG line.

On our way over to the Midway, we spotted a momma duck and her ducklings at the Pacific Wharf

DSC_2731%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2732%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2735%20(Large).jpg

And I found some girls who got scooped up in the sardine nets…

DSC_2740%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2748%20(Large).jpg

Had some fun in the queue while we were waiting..

IMG_7869%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2754%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2760%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2761%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2762%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2767%20(Large).jpg

IMG_7872%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2776%20(Large).jpg

Amy was able to beat Victoria, but she’s getting pretty good.

IMG_7874%20(Large).jpg

While we were in the neighborhood, it’s always a good time to take a spin on King Triton’s Carousel.

DSC_2792%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2804%20(Large).jpg

We really seem to follow a routine most days… It’s usually RSR, TSMM, the Carousel, and then Mickey’s Fun Wheel of DEATH!!!! Not one to break with tradition, we made our way down the board walk and jumped in queue at 09:32. The queue was moving excruciatingly slow today so it was a bit of a chore to keep the girls engaged.

DSC_2835%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2836%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2842%20(Large).jpg

Everybody but Amy loves this ride. It’s been Victoria’s favorite to date and Charlotte and Katherine are HUGE fans as well. We’ve never ridden the stationary gondolas, only the swinging ones. One of these days we might go for a stationary one to get a higher vantage point.

DSC_2846%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2852%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2888%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2889%20(Large).jpg

You probably aren’t supposed to switch sides of the gondola during the attraction, but Vic really wanted to sit with the big girls.

DSC_2919%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2925%20(Large).jpg

Thirty-two minutes after jumping in queue we were off. Following our usual clockwise rotation around the bay, we bypassed Silly Symphony due to it being down for refurb and hit up Jumpin’ Jellyfish. The vista from here gave me a good view of the refurb which I found pretty interesting how the entire canopy of Symphony lowers to allow access to the inner workings of the canopy.

DSC_2927%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2935%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2937%20(Large).jpg

Amy and I had an idea for lunch at 11, and being only thirty-eight minutes away, we would need a quick attraction and quick food for the kids, so we jumped on Ariel’s Undersea Adventure and dove into the sea..

DSC_2949%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2951%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2963%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2978%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2979%20(Large).jpg

Flotsam and Jetsam are horribly difficult to get a pic of. Still not satisfied.

DSC_2981%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2989%20(Large).jpg

These poor guys are always shrouded in shadow…

DSC_2993%20(Large).jpg

Hidden Mickeys

DSC_3010%20(Large).jpg

Play those turtles..

DSC_3013%20(Large).jpg

Blow those coral horns..

DSC_3014%20(Large).jpg

A quick cruise by Smoke Jumpers for some Chicken, Fries, and a Tower 10 for myself and the kids were sufficiently satiated. I have to say the theming on Smoke Jumpers blows Taste Pilots away. SUCH a GREAT plussing for the park. LOVE GRIZZLY PEAK AIRFIELD.

Being a HUGE fan of Walt’s True Life Adventure series I am always jazzed to see them paid homage to in such a fitting environment. (yes, I own all of them and regularly watch them with the kiddos… such great productions which have stood the test of time.)

DSC_3028%20(Large).jpg

I have a print of this one which has been waiting for almost a year to be framed…

DSC_3029%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3040%20(Large).jpg

With mere minutes to go we headed towards the Pier…

We made it to the Cove Bar queue at 11:01 (Yes… it now has its own QUEUE!!!!). We were probably the 8th or 10th party in line. CRAZY. We were seated within a few minutes and then we began the wait… and wait.. and wait.. while every other table around us was attended to, even people seated after us.

We were seated in the new expansion pavilion waterside. It is a welcome addition to the VERY limited and VERY popular original Cove Bar I have spent many an hour at while recovering from strenuous days in the park.

DSC_3055%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3058%20(Large).jpg

One thing I forgot to mention… today was Amy and my 13th Wedding Anniversary. This was to be our only celebration for it. No Napa, no Club 33, a brief lunch at Cove Bar in the midst of park running…Cheers!!

DSC_3050%20(Large).jpg

FINALLY our server showed up to take our drink and food orders… and we waited… watching everybody else being served, some with food before we had even received our drinks… FINALLY the drinks arrived…

IMG_20160531_112351258%20(Large).jpg

I ordered the Smoked Turkey (I think on the recommendation of Tom Bell from the DisUnplugged). Amy got a Mai Tai to see how it compares to our phenomenal home-made ones. The Smoked Turkey was awesome but a little bit sweet. The Mai Tai was crazy sweet compared to how we make them, but still a good drink.

DSC_3066%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3070%20(Large).jpg

After our server quit flirting with a table across the pavilion, he finally decided to bring our food out. The infamous Lobster Nachos we all know and love!!!! Only bad part… our’s were COLD. As anybody who has eaten at Cove Bar knows, they typically whisk the nachos out from under the salamander with a caution that touching the plate will cause 3rd degree burns. Didn’t have to worry about that today. Sadly our anniversary Cove Bar luncheon had been diminished by a server who was more interested in flirting with the ladies than doing his job. Oh well… I hope he learned something from his tip and message left with it…

DSC_3077%20(Large).jpg

Our anniversary lunch done, we scooted over to RSR as our FP were now mature. We boogied into the queue at 11:52. This was Victoria’s first time and she was REALLY excited! I’m glad she can FINALLY ride so we can go as a family.

Because we nearly always ride RSR in the day and it takes your eyes a while to adjust, I’ve never noticed that Mac is coming at you out of a canyon. I always just figured you were on the same road and he had veered or something. The things you find in post-processing.

DSC_3093%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3097%20(Large).jpg

The tractors were again immobile and weren’t blowing smoke rings either. I often wonder does Disney even try to fix this during normal daily maintenance.

The detail in Radiator Springs is great. I wish they’d maybe slow the ride down just a notch going through here.

DSC_3105%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3110%20(Large).jpg

We got the paint booth this time. For whatever reason, we normally get a tire change.

DSC_3115%20(Large).jpg

And we are OFF!!!!

DSC_3127%20(Large).jpg

We WON!!! Victoria was definitely good luck because we almost never win.

DSC_3128%20(Large).jpg

Next up we decided to do Tower of Terror. We didn’t have FP, and we got to experience the extended queue off to the side of the entrance for only the second time ever. Disney even put some good theming over here. They are definitely the leader in queue theming.

DSC_3129%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3130%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3134%20(Large).jpg

Did I mention how much I TOTALLY LOVE this queue? If Guardians of the Galaxy takes this away I am going to be SERIOUSLY upset. The queue is probably the 3rd or 4th best in the whole DLR

DSC_3135%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3148%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3163%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3165%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3166%20(Large).jpg

Even with the Hidden Mickey

DSC_3167%20(Large).jpg

I don’t know if Victoria was a big fan of the “zombie elevator” as she calls it.

IMG_20160531_125250097%20(Large).jpg

After we “Dropped In”, we decided we would split up. Victoria wanted to spend some time in Bug’s Land and the older girls wanted to see what was going on at the Animation Academy. We walked up to AA and I saw they were doing Scrooge McDuck, and it was about to start…. We practically ran in. My favorite Disney character ever. I think I have a couple hundred Scrooge comics still kicking around here somewhere in a long box, as well as indoctrinated all my children with the DuckTales DVDs when they came out. Even bought the DuckTales PS3 redo game of the old NES one so the kids could see what all the fuss was about. I digress…

I LOVE the Animation Academy. It would be really sad if Marvel Land became a reality and took away special experiences like this.

DSC_3170%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3172%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3174%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3176%20(Large).jpg

I’m glad I took pics because somewhere in either the Monsters Inc. queue or on the ride, I lost the drawings. Charlotte did great, and Katherine’s was amazing. I just wish Amy had been along being a formally trained artists and all..

While we were doing AA, hitting the Boudin Bakery Tour, and grabbing me a Tower 10 from the Karl Straus Beer Truck, Amy and Vic had gone on Heimlich’s Chew-Chew Train, and were going on Francis’ Lady Bug Boogie over and over which is where we found them..

DSC_3206%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3208%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3216%20(Large).jpg

Next up was some total family fun on Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies. The premise is Vic driving was apparently terrifying.

DSC_3222%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3226%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3240%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3241%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3251%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3278%20(Large).jpg

DSC_3281%20(Large).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!