MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

If you decide to do a few extra to give, I'm more then willing to do so. I've also had 1 other person for sure committed to do a set and give their personal set. We will commit to 2 and if we have extra time we will make a few more title sets. I'm hoping to find help to do 4 titles.

If you decide to do a few extra to give, I'm more then willing to do so. I've also had 1 other person for sure committed to do a set and give their personal set. We will commit to 2 and if we have extra time we will make a few more title sets. I'm hoping to find help to do 4 titles.

thanks Sandy!

I heard back from panda8899 and she will be donating her set also :goodvibes

since everyone is donating their sets how would everyone feel about making 4 or 5 sets of your LO's???? please let me know!

Still willing to do a set per person who's doing a set. I have what it takes to do 15 sets per LO LOL

thanks for the offer to do that many, maybe instead you could do a couple different LO's ????....they aren't doing as many Big gives as they've done in the past years lately, so I think 4-5 will be good....I still have one album left over from last years swap...let's see what everyone thinks for the numbers!

I haven't participated in any swaps for awhile but I'd love to be part of this one. I will donate my set as well.

happy to see you back Stephanie! you've been missed!!!! thanks for joining in and donating your set! let me know if you have any questions!

thanks for the offer to do that many, maybe instead you could do a couple different LO's ????....they aren't doing as many Big gives as they've done in the past years lately, so I think 4-5 will be good....I still have one album left over from last years swap...let's see what everyone thinks for the numbers!

Ok, Lisa, so your thinking 4-5 sets of each layout and everyone does a couple different layouts? That works for me, just want to make sure I'm on the same page. So if there is 10 of us, that's 20 or so doubled sided pages, that should be a nice sized album, eh?

Ok, Lisa, so your thinking 4-5 sets of each layout and everyone does a couple different layouts? That works for me, just want to make sure I'm on the same page. So if there is 10 of us, that's 20 or so doubled sided pages, that should be a nice sized album, eh?

Lisa, this works for me, too.

I could probably handle this- I wasn't sure I could handle 14-15 of each layout I did right now but this I would be in for. I will know by sign-ups what my time should be like over the period of the swap to know if I definitely have the time (I have my full time (but only part of the year) job coming back right after that date but hopefully by then we will know what weeks we will be working.

Rebecca

Lisa, this works for me, too.

I could probably handle this- I wasn't sure I could handle 14-15 of each layout I did right now but this I would be in for. I will know by sign-ups what my time should be like over the period of the swap to know if I definitely have the time (I have my full time (but only part of the year) job coming back right after that date but hopefully by then we will know what weeks we will be working.

Rebecca

Just let me know Rebecca, don't over schedule yourself!

I like the 4-5 sets per layout and I can do 2 layouts. I know I won't have the time to do more than that though.

I don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed with doing more than you can! if you want to do an extra LO that would be great, just let me know at sign ups! as of right now we have 10 people signed up for sure at this point, plus maybe Rebecca and Sandy said she had someone who might be helping to... so that will be a 20 page album for sure - possibly 24 pages if we get the above 2 joining also...plus I will do the cover and back pages like last year which makes a great album.

I will be making this the actual thread and will get some updates posted on the first post today or tomorrow!

posted some updated info on Post #1....

will be opening sign-ups on Saturday April 20th at 10am EST on this thread and due date will be July 10th!

since everyone so far has been so generous to donate their sets we will be making 4 sets for the Big Give families....if you wish to make an additional title set, please feel free! I didn't want to overwhelm anyone with making too many sets this time around due to the LO swaps ongoing for WDW!

Please have two titles chosen when you sign-ups so we don't have any similar LO's!

thank you again for helping out! let me know if you have any questions before Saturday morning! see you then!

I just want to make sure I understand. Will we be making 4 sets of a two page layout with 1 specific title or are we making 4 two page layouts with 4 titles of X amount?

If we only have to make 4--2 page layouts, I would be happy to make 2 sets/choose 2 titles.

I envisioned buying reams of paper -- this is much more manageable. I'm already searching through sketches!

If it's only 4 sets (or is it 5 sets, since I'm donating mine?), then I'll probably sign up for more than one as well.

I would like to join. I don't need any sets for me.
We need to make 4 sets of a 2 page layout, right? So a 2 page layout made exactly the same 4 times?

I just want to make sure I understand. Will we be making 4 sets of a two page layout with 1 specific title or are we making 4 two page layouts with 4 titles of X amount?

If we only have to make 4--2 page layouts, I would be happy to make 2 sets/choose 2 titles.

I'm sure Lisa will answer but I thought I would answer in case she's not around much. It's 4 sets of the same title. Once the first is design, it's pretty quick to put everything together.

I would like to join. I don't need any sets for me.We need to make 4 sets of a 2 page layout, right? So a 2 page layout made exactly the same 4 times?

That's correct!

If it's only 4 sets (or is it 5 sets, since I'm donating mine?), then I'll probably sign up for more than one as well.
only 4 sets!

I'm sure Lisa will answer again to everyone!

I can't be around on Saturday and have 4 sign up to do. :worried: Can I have a posting buddy who can post my titles please?

I'm sure Lisa will answer but I thought I would answer in case she's not around much. It's 4 sets of the same title. Once the first is design, it's pretty quick to put everything together.

That's correct!

only 4 sets!

I'm sure Lisa will answer again to everyone!

I can't be around on Saturday and have 4 sign up to do. :worried: Can I have a posting buddy who can post my titles please?

Sandy, I will be your sign-up buddy. Just pm me your choices.

thanks for answering all the questions Sandy...was at school today...sorry for the confusion, hopefully I made it a bit clearer on post 1.

welcome Scrapbooksellman, happy to have you join our group!!

Sandy is correct on all questions...

you will be making 2 page LO's with the same title 4 times...so making 8 pages in total, if you choose to make a second set you will make 4 2 page LO's with that title, remember to use 12 x 12 paper and 4 x 6 photo mats.

ex. dining with style - 4, 2 page LO's
home away from home - 4, 2 page LO's

all LO's will be donated, you will not be getting your sets back!

please remember to keep the titles generic so it will fit different resorts (most MAW families stay at GiveKidstheWorld, but some stay on property, different rides, events, characters, restaurants, etc.

if anyone else needs a sign-up buddy, you can let me know here or PM your title ideas! Thanks Sheila for being Sandy's buddy!

I can join in too-and I'll donate my sets. :goodvibes I need a sign up buddy though-Saturday will be a crazy day for me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!