MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

I have another random newbie question --

Are the photo mats exactly 4x6? I traditionally make mats larger (4 1/4" x 6 1/4") if I am mounting 4x6 photos.

Also, I imagine we are attaching the mats?

Sorry for the confusion -- I think I'm overthinking this.

I have another random newbie question --

Are the photo mats exactly 4x6? I traditionally make mats larger (4 1/4" x 6 1/4") if I am mounting 4x6 photos.

Also, I imagine we are attaching the mats?

Sorry for the confusion -- I think I'm overthinking this.

no worries, questions are good!

yes please make the photo mats 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (will change #1 post too) and attach everything to your LO's ....we want to make this an easy process for the MAW mom to put the photos in the albums!

No problem! My Saturday afternoon will be crazy, too! It's prom night, but 9 am (my time) will nice and peaceful. I'm sure I will be the only one up.

Prom? already, assuming its for Madison! you'll have to share some photos, sure she'll be gorgeous!!!

Prom? already, assuming its for Madison! you'll have to share some photos, sure she'll be gorgeous!!!

Yes, its Madison. In the last month, she has had her first date, enrolled in college (she is taking concurrent classes this summer and next fall), and now the prom! I'm not sure I'm ready for her to grow up! :sad2: I'll post some pics this weekend.

Yes, its Madison. In the last month, she has had her first date, enrolled in college (she is taking concurrent classes this summer and next fall), and now the prom! I'm not sure I'm ready for her to grow up! :sad2: I'll post some pics this weekend.

Wow that's a lot for mama to take in all at once :hug: great she's starting to take some college classes to get a head start! can't wait to see the photos!

I can't image how it must feel to see your child growing up so fast all at once. I'm dreading that day times 3 :scratchin
Can't wait to see pictures of her in her prom dress.!

Sheila, sending :hug:, that is so much for a mom to deal with all in such a short time! Enjoy every moment!

Good Morning ladies we are open for sign-ups!

mommy2mrb - title and closing LO
FergieTCat #1 Mousin' Around / #2 Magical Moments

remember to list a couple of titles, if its already take I will give you your next choice!

Thanks for joining this special swap :goodvibes

Good Morning!

I would like to sign up for two groups:

Cast of Characters or What a Bunch of Characters
and
Say Cheese!

Alternates:
I love This Place
and
I Believe in Magic
and
Adventure Awaits

(I had a hard time deciding on a title)

Good Morning! Here are our selections:

DisneyBarlans will take any one of these:

Meeting the Characters
Mousin' Around
Disney Dining

3pletprincesses will take any 4 of these:

Magical Moment
Bunch of Characters
Parade Time
Say Cheese!
Dreams Come True
We Love Hugs!

And I will take any 2 of these:

Ticket to Magic
Mouse Memories
Let the Memories Begin
Best Day Ever
All Ears

Thanks!

Good Morning!

I would like to sign up for two groups:

Cast of Characters or What a Bunch of Characters
and
Say Cheese!

Alternates:
I love This Place
and
I Believe in Magic
and
Adventure Awaits

(I had a hard time deciding on a title)

Thanks I'm putting you down for
#1 Cast of Characters
#2 Say Cheese

Good Morning! Here are our selections:

DisneyBarlans will take any one of these:

Meeting the Characters
Mousin' Around
Disney Dining

3pletprincesses will take any 4 of these:

Magical Moment
Bunch of Characters
Parade Time
Say Cheese!
Dreams Come True
We Love Hugs!

And I will take any 2 of these:

Ticket to Magic
Mouse Memories
Let the Memories Begin
Best Day Ever
All Ears

Thanks!

Thanks Sheila for helping out Anne & Sandy! here's what you all are signed up for!!!

for DisneyBarlans - Disney Dining

for ckmom97 - #1 Ticket to Magic / #2 Mouse Memories

for 3pletprincesses #1 Parade Time / #2 Dreams come true / #3 We love hugs!
Sandy your other titles were to similar to the other, do you want to pick something else or you can just make the 3 groups!

Thanks Lisa! In Sandy's pm, she said if those titles were taken, she would come up with something else. I'll pm her and Anne, and then I'm off to get ready for prom. Thanks for hosting!!

Thanks Lisa! In Sandy's pm, she said if those titles were taken, she would come up with something else. I'll pm her and Anne, and then I'm off to get ready for prom. Thanks for hosting!!

thanks Sheila! have fun getting Madison ready for prom, can't wait to see the photos!

I'm signing off for a bit to hit the shower, will be in and out today so please post your titles and I will update as I can!

thanks again for joining!

Thanks for posting for me Sheila! You are the best!

Lisa what about I'm All Ears or Adventure Awaits or even something to do with the Castle. Also I don't mind changing any of my titles is someone else wants them.

I can do something to do with the castle or characters or whatever else anyone can come up with. I am at Epcot today so this will probably be my only chance to post. I am open to doing anything but am having a hard time coming up with titles, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter