MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

So here is one of my pages, nothing is glued down yet but you get the idea. I was wondering if I should put photo mats or leave it like this?

I am done with my pages and will be mailing them out this week (!!) I don't have my phone with me so I can't share them. But, I think they came out pretty good for my first attempt at using sketches.

Thanks again for organizing this!

Nan, got your donation today, thanks for helping with the extra costs :goodvibes

Donna your box came today! I love both of your LO's!
thanks for helping out!

was at my LSS today helping the owner prep stuff for Make and takes for the scrapbook expo next month and was talking to a couple ladies there cropping about our MAW album and they went over and picked out some papers and embellishments to donate!
I will use them to make the cards I will enclose with our album! they were so touched by what we all are doing for the MAW families!

thanks for helping out!

was at my LSS today helping the owner prep stuff for Make and takes for the scrapbook expo next month and was talking to a couple ladies there cropping about our MAW album and they went over and picked out some papers and embellishments to donate!
I will use them to make the cards I will enclose with our album! they were so touched by what we all are doing for the MAW families!

That was so sweet of them!

thanks for helping out!

Good to hear -- I have little faith in the post office! I still need to make a set for myself.

What a wonderful kindness!!:thumbsup2

thanks for the update Stephanie!

Rachal, I got the albums and page protectors! thanks for getting them ordered for me!

Here is the castle LO:
C276D33B-643D-421E-BD8F-D11BEE314875-10280-00000DCE4F22128D.jpg

The colors are a little off, but you get the idea. Couple of questions, do you think I should make the clouds around the castle white? Do the stars above the castle work or not? I have gone back and forth, so thought I would just post and ask for some opinions, since I can't decide. Thanks for the help.

Here is the castle LO:
C276D33B-643D-421E-BD8F-D11BEE314875-10280-00000DCE4F22128D.jpg

The colors are a little off, but you get the idea. Couple of questions, do you think I should make the clouds around the castle white? Do the stars above the castle work or not? I have gone back and forth, so thought I would just post and ask for some opinions, since I can't decide. Thanks for the help.

that is so cute Amanda! I like the stars above the castle and think the clouds would be better white :thumbsup2

I'm starting on this project this weekend. I hope to be able to get it done on time. I'll let you know if I run into a deadline problem. Nice pages so far!

I have everything cut, just need to glue down. I'll have a rare Friday night to myself so I plan on finishing after work.

Lisa, I have all my cut files designed in scal. I'll be working on this over the weekend. I shouldn't have any trouble finishing up next week. My kiddos will be at church camp all week, so I won't be playing chauffeur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter