MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

I'm starting on this project this weekend. I hope to be able to get it done on time. I'll let you know if I run into a deadline problem. Nice pages so far!

I have everything cut, just need to glue down. I'll have a rare Friday night to myself so I plan on finishing after work.

Lisa, I have all my cut files designed in scal. I'll be working on this over the weekend. I shouldn't have any trouble finishing up next week. My kiddos will be at church camp all week, so I won't be playing chauffeur.

thanks for checking in ladies! if we need to extend the due date I'm okay with that, we don't even have any Big Gives at this time. we can revisit it at the next check in on July 10th!

enjoy having some quiet time Michelle and Sheila :goodvibes

I just need to finish gluing down. Planning on finishing this weekend and mailing Tuesday (after weekend - Monday is a holiday for us).

I'm almost done! everything is cut just need to glue everything.

I just need to finish gluing down. Planning on finishing this weekend and mailing Tuesday (after weekend - Monday is a holiday for us).

Are you mailing directly to Lisa or to my place. just to give me an idea if I wait for your package or not LOL

Here's the sketch that I chose:

Here's my pages:

Sorry my photos aren't that good-camera battery is dead so I took them with my phone. I'm postal!!:)

thanks for the updates ladies!!

Anne LOVE your pages, so cute! will let you know when they arrive, thanks again for joining :goodvibes

I'm done with my pages. I'll post my pages later.

Lisa, I just need to finish 4 cards for the card project and I will ship them together!

Here are my pages

6cf6b8dc-2e95-4332-8bc2-b02f6f870ebb_zps300babc8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

b1a3c9c0-9c9e-4df5-8f08-6bf5f254f431_zps714aa92b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm done with my pages. I'll post my pages later.

Lisa, I just need to finish 4 cards for the card project and I will ship them together!

LOVE your pages Michelle! sounds like a good plan to ship them all together, no rush still have plenty of time!

Anne got your box yesterday! the pages are even cuter in person!
thank you for your donation for the albums, etc. and my set of pages too, that was so sweet of you :goodvibes

Just wanted to see how everyone is coming along with their pages...

do we need to push the due date back a bit? there is no problem if we do, please let me know!

Is everyone going to make the mail date of July 10th????

please let me know by this weekend if you need more time!

Thanks!!!

Anne got your box yesterday! the pages are even cuter in person!
thank you for your donation for the albums, etc. and my set of pages too, that was so sweet of you :goodvibes

Glad you like them-I thought that patterned paper was so cute. Happy to help with the album money. :goodvibes

Anne and Michelle, I love your pages... good job! I wish I was getting them LOL

I'm done and have been since Friday. I just need to find time to cross the border. I might be a few days late because my work schedule is getting in the way of fun. I'll let you know for sure. I'm still hoping to be postal on Tuesday otherwise, I'll be postal on the 15th.

Anne and Michelle, I love your pages... good job! I wish I was getting them LOL

I'm done and have been since Friday. I just need to find time to cross the border. I might be a few days late because my work schedule is getting in the way of fun. I'll let you know for sure. I'm still hoping to be postal on Tuesday otherwise, I'll be postal on the 15th.

sounds good Sandy!

I am leaving town on 7/22 for our Boston trip, home on 8/1....having mail held at the PO while we are gone! so won't be able to tell anyone if their package arrived.

if it works better for everyone to wait until closer to 8/1 to ship that is fine with me! just let me know before I leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts