MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

I made it to the post office! It was sent today.

thanks, will let you know when they arrive!

Stephanie, got your pages! they are so fun with all the bright animals prints!
thanks again for joining!!!

Lisa-I'm mailing my package tomorrow. Sorry for the delay-been swamped with school starting, PTA, & football board duties and didn't make it to the post office today. It's that time of year again!!:scared1:

Lisa-I'm mailing my package tomorrow. Sorry for the delay-been swamped with school starting, PTA, & football board duties and didn't make it to the post office today. It's that time of year again!!:scared1:

Posted this on here instead of the card swap thread....:rotfl:

Posted this on here instead of the card swap thread....:rotfl:

:rotfl2: I was wondering since I already had your MAW pages!
will let you know when I get your cards!

Michelle, I got your pages yesterday, so cute! thanks again for helping out!

Sent my package with the MAW pages and cards out today. Sorry for the delay.

Ananda

too funny about your name :lmao: no worries on getting them to me late, hope the family is doing well. will let you know when they arrive!

Sheila got your pages today! so, so cute!!!! thanks for helping out!

Amanda, got your package today! love your pages, so cute!
thanks again for helping out!

Wow that was fast. I mailed them Wednesday afternoon from about as far away from you as possible and still be in the US. Glad everything made it there.

Wow that was fast. I mailed them Wednesday afternoon from about as far away from you as possible and still be in the US. Glad everything made it there.

it must of gotten on a fast "pony" :rotfl2: thanks again!

Sandy got your pages today! love them!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

just waiting for one more package and then I will post a slideshow of all the great pages!

Unfortunately due to family and work issues two of our scrappers have had to bow out on the swap....I have everyone else's and will take photos this weekend to share with you all!

How many pages do we have all together Lisa? if we don't have enough, I can try to add a few more in the next few weeks.

here are all the AWESOME pages! thank you everyone for helping make this another great album for some special MAW families!

when they get sent out to the families I will link here their PTR info if you want to stop by and say hi to them!

I will be creating the title page for each families trip...the single page at the end is the closing page!
will also be sending a letter with everyone's DIS name, first name and which pages/donations were done by you!

thank you again!

http://s973.photobucket.com/user/mommy2mrb/slideshow/2013 MAW Big Give Album

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!