MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

The pages look amazing! Wow--everyone did a really nice job. I'm so glad I signed up to be a part of these albums.:love:
Thank You!! Lisa for coordinating it all.

Those are amazing! I will be scraplifting all of them!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration I needed to find my mojo back for next week!!!!

Those books are going to be amazing for those special children!! Can't wait to see who gets them!!!

The pages look amazing! Wow--everyone did a really nice job. I'm so glad I signed up to be a part of these albums.:love:
Thank You!! Lisa for coordinating it all.

they do don't they :goodvibes I love how they all work together! thanks for helping out!
you're welcome, its a very special swap to run :goodvibes

Those are amazing! I will be scraplifting all of them!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration I needed to find my mojo back for next week!!!!

Those books are going to be amazing for those special children!! Can't wait to see who gets them!!!

yes they are :) lift away, will be doing some of my own lifting done the road :thumbsup2 hope it will get you back to scrapping!
will keep you all updated as they go out to the families~

It looks great everyone did such a great job!! Looking forward to the albums making it to their MAW families.
Thanks for organizing Lisa!

It looks great everyone did such a great job!! Looking forward to the albums making it to their MAW families.
Thanks for organizing Lisa!

yes they did Tracy! no BG at this time,but sure more will be happening with the cooler weather coming to FL soon!
happy to do it Tracy!

Our first album is finally getting sent out!

Bella is a previous MAW child from 2009 and her family is going back for a short and special trip to WDW. They don't have a DIS page anyone, mom Stephanie has been doing updates on Facebook, their page title is

MoreBirthdaysforBella

EDIT ---- they have started a new thread for their trip

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3229344

I shipped the album yesterday and should arrive Wednesday!

will be mailing our second album out in a couple days to a family in Canada!

their son Casper is non-verbal so didn't qualify for a MAW trip, but the Big Give ladies decided to give them a special trip anyways, they are such a cute l family!

the link to their page is

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3239285

if you'd like to stop by and say hi!

since we are down to two albums I am thinking about getting the next swap going in April or May with a completion date of July...watch for updates!

That is awesome Lisa!!

I can not do pages but I will send money towards the page protectors.. April/May will be complete chaos here... Graduation is getting closer....

Thanks for keeping this going Lisa... it's great that we can continue to give to this MAW & families who need.

Thanks Nan! I here ya, don't know how moms do everything with more than one kid, I can barely keep up with Megan's schedule!
I do need to look at my schedule a bit closer before I start it up, too much going on the next couple weeks I love that our group does this, knowing it makes the scrapping part easy for the mom is huge!

I'm in for another MAW give. July due date is good for me.

Thanks for keeping us posted on the families that receive these. It always lifts my spirits to read how positive they can be during difficult times.

I'm in for another MAW give. July due date is good for me.

Thanks for keeping us posted on the families that receive these. It always lifts my spirits to read how positive they can be during difficult times.

happy you can help out again Cassey!

it really does put things in perspective doesn't it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!