MAW / Big Give Album Interest Thread! NEW INFO IN POST #1! please read!

Got it Lisa! :thumbsup2 I did understand this is a PAGE swap instead of elements. I'm very excited about this swap. I am 99.2% done with my "last" swap so I have time to focus on this one ..... and we have plenty of time to get it done with an Oct. due date (the day after my b-day! LOL)

I spent my wknd completing the DLR/DCA pieces, so I haven't looked at the alpha listing but I'll take a peek at it in the AM and make a selection or two for sign-ups.

Question - Do we need to sign up for multiple pages or just 1 to start with? I'm fine doing 2 if needed, but I'm also happy to start with one so I don't get myself in too deep. If everyone needs to do 2 so that it evens out, it's fine - I can get it done! :goodvibes Just let me know ...... more than anything, I want to make sure I pull my own weight!

I figured you did, just wanted to make sure :thumbsup2

no you will sign up for only 1 set of LO's...this will be a big swap as it is!
you will definately being pulling your own weight!!!

I do have one swapper who is just going to make a couple LO's to include in the BigGive albums

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!