MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

got PM from Sandy, she is postal.....

so how is our remaining ladies doing! please post when you are postal!

Anne, I got your package today! the pages are so cute! & thank you for the sweet gift, you know it will be put to good use!

Shawna, got the albums today too, thanks for donating them to the cause!

Just checked my stickles and they are dry so im all set. I have to take james in the am for an mri then to dr right after. Will be postal after and get dc. If we end up being late because we are really unsure what is going on with this knee i will get it out friday am. Either way it will be to you by the 9th.

Just checked my stickles and they are dry so im all set. I have to take james in the am for an mri then to dr right after. Will be postal after and get dc. If we end up being late because we are really unsure what is going on with this knee i will get it out friday am. Either way it will be to you by the 9th.

thanks Erin....hope the MRI goes well!

Are you going to post pictures, Lisa??

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

yes I will do a slideshow when I get all the pages! everything is looking so AWESOME all together, the families are going to LOVE THEM!!

Glad you received my package yesterday as planned. We really had fun doing those. It made it for fun scrap days with my family.

Pictures are the best part. :)

Keep me posted on these and we can get together and do coffee or something and trade for cookie dough. DBF met his brother at the ferry the other night and dropped his off. So I only have yours :) which is good cause there was only enough room for your 2. couldnt imagine trying to fit 12 in there.

Pictures are the best part. :)

Keep me posted on these and we can get together and do coffee or something and trade for cookie dough. DBF met his brother at the ferry the other night and dropped his off. So I only have yours :) which is good cause there was only enough room for your 2. couldnt imagine trying to fit 12 in there.

I will...hopefully will have the last two in the next couple of days! will take a look at my calendar and see what I have available, thanks for storing my cookie dough!

tue/thur/fri and best for me. No problemo. I did a marathon delivery the other night. got it all done in an hour, even ran over to Bremerton to drop some off.

tue/thur/fri and best for me. No problemo. I did a marathon delivery the other night. got it all done in an hour, even ran over to Bremerton to drop some off.

megan doesn't have school on the 12th...we could meet somewhere

I have taken off time from swapping this year due to various reasons, but I do lurk and wanted to let everyone know that the pages look great! What a wonderful treat this will be for some very special people.

Hanne

I have taken off time from swapping this year due to various reasons, but I do lurk and wanted to let everyone know that the pages look great! What a wonderful treat this will be for some very special people.

Hanne

Hi Hanne, hope all is well! yes the pages are great! will get photos up hopefully next week and will also post any pics from the BG families!

Patience is not my best virtue. :lmao:

mine either :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry to just now get back to you Lisa...yesterday was a long day and never made the p.o....these are postal as of today though...supposed to be there Tuesday! As for MRI...we are all hoping (including ortho) to avoid surgery until the spring and get through wrestling season...this is a big year since colleges will really be watching him. Thanks for your well wishes!

Sorry to just now get back to you Lisa...yesterday was a long day and never made the p.o....these are postal as of today though...supposed to be there Tuesday! As for MRI...we are all hoping (including ortho) to avoid surgery until the spring and get through wrestling season...this is a big year since colleges will really be watching him. Thanks for your well wishes!

thanks for letting me know its postal....so is Leah's!
hope you can put off the surgery too, not a fun thing to go through!

received Erin and Leah's pages today!

both sets are so cute ladies! and thank you so much for all the fun goodies!

I will get these sorted out tomorrow, need to help Megan with a school project tonight....and they will get mail tomorrow afternoon!

will get slide show up tomorrow too!

thanks again for all the great work! the MAW families are going to love them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter