MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

You sure are on a roll Lisa. I just finished my paperclips today for the other swap and hopefully will start the cutting ofthis one by the weekend. Since I'm the one with the cricuit, I have most of the cutting to do for everyone. This should be interesting LOL

Good luck with all that cutting Sandy!
I wanted to get all my pages done before we leave next week!
BTW - please have all your family put their first names on the back of their pages so we know who made what!

Sounds good to me. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I found a page online that I'm going to copy the title from, so I'll go with Mousin' Around. Thank you!

Working on my Craftroom file now!

looking forward to seeing everyone's pages!!!

I've got my stuff designed in the Craftroom, picked out my papers, shopped my stash, and I only need to buy about 16 sheets of paper. :rotfl2: Just checked the ad and Mike's has paper on sale 4/$1, so I'll stop today and pick up what I need.

Can I switch to believe in magic? I'm having trouble doing once upon a time not castle themed and don't want to duplicate rachal.

Missed the sign ups yesterday with all of our football craziness going on!! Can I please sign up to make these layouts:

Parade Time
World Traveler

I would like to keep my sets, but I will make additional sets of my pages for the big give. I'll look at sketches in the next couple of days and let you know. The due date is great, my kids start back to school in 2 weeks so I'll have time to work on it (not that I'm keeping a countdown or anything lol).

Thanks!!:)
Anne

I've got my stuff designed in the Craftroom, picked out my papers, shopped my stash, and I only need to buy about 16 sheets of paper. :rotfl2: Just checked the ad and Mike's has paper on sale 4/$1, so I'll stop today and pick up what I need.

I hit the same sale yesterday! had to get paper for my larger cuts.

Can I switch to believe in magic? I'm having trouble doing once upon a time not castle themed and don't want to duplicate rachal.

got it changed!!

Missed the sign ups yesterday with all of our football craziness going on!! Can I please sign up to make these layouts:

Parade Time
World Traveler

I would like to keep my sets, but I will make additional sets of my pages for the big give. I'll look at sketches in the next couple of days and let you know. The due date is great, my kids start back to school in 2 weeks so I'll have time to work on it (not that I'm keeping a countdown or anything lol).

Thanks!!:)
Anne

If I can just pick 1 title, I would like Parade Time please. :)

no problems Anne, got you down for Parade Time!
looking forward to meeting you all on the 5th at Shawna's!

I also hit the Michael's sale yesterday & grabbed quite a bit of paper :rolleyes1 I may need to go back though to get some more of what I intend to use as the "background" for my layout .... I wasn't sure how many swappers we would have so I didn't know how many layouts I would ultimately make ..... I think I bought enough for 15/16 2 page sets ..... but I can grab more .... especially at 4/$1!!! :thumbsup2

(I'm looking forward to the 5th als;))

Anne --- we're also in "football craziness" around our house! :rotfl: Do all 3 of your DS's play?? I would go insane if that was the case at my house! Thankfully, I just have ONE DS .. but DD is a HS cheerleader ....that's not any better! :cutie:

I also hit the Michael's sale yesterday & grabbed quite a bit of paper :rolleyes1 I may need to go back though to get some more of what I intend to use as the "background" for my layout .... I wasn't sure how many swappers we would have so I didn't know how many layouts I would ultimately make ..... I think I bought enough for 15/16 2 page sets ..... but I can grab more .... especially at 4/$1!!! :thumbsup2

(I'm looking forward to the 5th als;))

Anne --- we're also in "football craziness" around our house! :rotfl: Do all 3 of your DS's play?? I would go insane if that was the case at my house! Thankfully, I just have ONE DS .. but DD is a HS cheerleader ....that's not any better! :cutie:

as of right now we have 13 scrappers + 3 sets for MAW = 16 sets.... will close sign-up tomorrow at noon!

if you are using a pattern paper for your background Leah, please mount it on cardstock too, much easier for sorting!

looking forward to the 5th, just FB you Leah, Shawna will be sending you info too....guess your guys and Anne guys will have lots of football stories to share at the bbq :thumbsup2

here is what I came up with

P1110900.jpg

That's awesome, Lisa. How did you do the hexagons?

They actually had what I was looking for at Mike's this morning! :faint: I have to bake pretty much all day on Thursday, so I plan to start producing next week. I have to go to my mom's next Tuesday for a meeting with the oxygen company, but hopefully that will be over and done with in the morning and I can get to working.

That's awesome, Lisa. How did you do the hexagons?

They actually had what I was looking for at Mike's this morning! :faint: I have to bake pretty much all day on Thursday, so I plan to start producing next week. I have to go to my mom's next Tuesday for a meeting with the oxygen company, but hopefully that will be over and done with in the morning and I can get to working.

cricut - accent essentials cart....all of them were from scraps of paper :thumbsup2 only had to buy the b/w dot and r/w stripe paper I used for the two large cuts,had everything else on hand!

amazing they had what you wanted at Mikes, mine is getting so picked over, but was the most convenient yesterday to go to!

good luck with the baking and sale this weekend and hope the meeting for your mom goes well :goodvibes

This is my layout concept that I'd like to use ...... need to play around with the house cut, etc. to make sure it works! :thumbsup2

on-a-roll-1.jpg

Lisa - in regards to patterned paper as a background, are you saying I need to glue the entire page to cardstock behind the background? :confused3

This is my layout concept that I'd like to use ...... need to play around with the house cut, etc. to make sure it works! :thumbsup2

on-a-roll-1.jpg

Lisa - in regards to patterned paper as a background, are you saying I need to glue the entire page to cardstock behind the background? :confused3

Thanks!!!

like that LO!

yes I am, or just use plain cardstock (like I used black for mine) as your background, unless your patterned paper is pretty thick like cardstock....it really make the pages stronger with shipping, etc. so they don't bend at the corners

Lisa - that is fab!!!! I love it!!!! In searching for my sketch, I found 2 that I like that resemble that one slightly...only one uses circles and one uses squares. Not 100% on my sketch yet, but either would probably look great with yours!!

Lisa, love the pages!

Thanks for the heads up on M's sale, will have to check my paper supplies tonight and see what I need....;)

Lisa - that is fab!!!! I love it!!!! In searching for my sketch, I found 2 that I like that resemble that one slightly...only one uses circles and one uses squares. Not 100% on my sketch yet, but either would probably look great with yours!!

Lisa, love the pages!

Thanks for the heads up on M's sale, will have to check my paper supplies tonight and see what I need....;)

Erin, sounds like cute sketches!

Cassey, hope you can find some paper!

:offtopic: just got an email from Megan's dance teacher....we have dates for the performance in DLR!

March 2 -4th....guess we get two trips that month :cool1: going from Megan's 13th bday during spring break too!!!

Great page Lisa!

Woot on getting dates!

Just got dates for nutcracker practice. Still waiting on scrooge part and dates. :) my calendar is looking like a rainbow.

Very cute Lisa!!

And yes Leah...all 3 of my DS's play football! Two in the rec league and one in high school. Life is crazy right now but I love it!!:)

Lisa, :banana: for two trips next March!

Anne, 3 boys in football would make me:faint:. I can barely keep up with my two!

thanks ladies for the page :goodvibes

Rachal, when doesn't look like a rainbow? just wait until you add in K's activities !

I'm so happy Megan is in dance, I don't think I'd be a good boy mom :lmao: or dealing with all the sports activites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!