MAW ? seaworld dining w/shamoo

2morrow

Mouseketeer
We are going on my ds MAW trip in May :banana: We are getting very excited, every question I have ever thought of has been answered by reading these post, but I do have a new question! My ds is very excited about visiting SW and seeing Shamoo, so I want to make a reservation for the dining with SHamoo- Has any other MAW Family done this? From reading the posts on the SW/Universal message board, I know it is something that we are absolutely going to do- I just need to know when to make the reservations! I will be putting a post on the other message board also! Just wanted to know if any other MAW family have done this and if so how did it go! :banana:

We did this and we had an amazing time. I do not know about when the reservation was made because a friend made the reservations for us. We were concerned about the seating and the food offered but it was all great. Let me know if I can help with answering questions other than when to make reservations and all that. When you make the reservations I would tell them that you are a wish family.

Thanks mommie2angels for the reply and info. I'm going to make the reservations now and I'll be sure to mention that we are a MAW family! :rolleyes: We are all getting excited, do the wish granters always throw a going away party? And if so, what does that involve, is it at our home? I would ask them myself but they are hard to get ahold of and they seem to not know very much about the whole process. Thanks

Our daughter whose wish was in 2000 had her party at the ballfield with her Miracle League ball team. Our daughter whose wish was in 2004 had her party at home. I guess it might be up to the child where they want to have it. That's when they gave us our paper work, spending money and gifts.

mommie2angels I have another ? for you! When you get to GKTW and you get your tickets to the parks, do you have to go on certain days that they tell you OR can you go when you want; like on a mon. we could go to WDW and then on a tues. SW and then on Wed. back to WDW? I need to know before I make a res. for the dining w/shamoo. I don't want my DS to miss the day where they do the SW party at the GKTW village!! I know it has been mentioned before but does anyone know what days are what at the village? Thanks ahead of time!

Sea world splish splash party is on monday from 7-8 pm. that is what the village newsletter says. (this is from sept 2004)
You can choose what parks you go to when. they will give you all your info and tickets at orientation the first evening you are there. (I know that some people who come in really early in the morning would get a quick run down and be able to get their tickets and go, but most have to wait for the first eveing)
I was happy to have the first day to rest. everyone got up so early! they were so excited they went to bed late, so it gave everyone a chance to rest up for all the parks.

2morrow, I am so sorry that I missed your question! I am glad that Anne answered it for you. Did you get your reservations for dinner with Shamu? Again I am sorry I missed your post!

Yes mommie2angels I got the reservation all set up for us, the lady said I just need to call back the first of May to find out what our time will be! Can't hardly stand the wait any more!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter