Max Pass

melvin1970

Mouseketeer
I booked our trip to DL in Jan 2019 but didn't add the Max Pass on at that time because I wasn't sure if our dates were for sure. Well now that plane ticktes are bought and everything is paid for can I add the Max Pass onto our reservation now or do I have to wait till we go to the parks? We have never used the Max Pass before. We are WDW veterans so this is new. We've been to DL before and love it but it was before Max Pass.

If you've already bought non-MP tickets, then you will have to wait until you arrive to add MP.

Since you didn’t buy it at the time that you bought your tickets then you’ll have to wait until you are in the parks. No worries tho, it’s super quick and easy to do in your phone before you even hit main st. Also that used to be the only way you could do max pass and it worked out fine. It’s not like you can book any fastpasses with maxpass until you’re already in anyways

So, I booked a package through the Disneyland site and was able to call up and a day to our hoppers and add maxpass at the same time. I had no difficulty doing that. And that was just last month. So if you booked a package and didn't just purchase tickets, you might call and give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!