Maximum number of people on contract

GregBuch

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Disney limits the number of members per contract. We bought resale and now looking to buy minimum contract direct from Disney to get perks. We wanted to include our kids as members on the direct contract. Is there a limit? We have 6 in our family. Would all 6 of us get a blue card? or is it one blue card per contract?
Thanks

If you add at least 100 points direct, and all are 18 or over they can all be on the deed. All will be financially responsible for dues... also may impact and financial aid for college.

Up to 6 adults can be on a deed. Every person on the deed is eligible for their own blue card

I just added my 3 adult children onto the deeds of two of my contracts.

If your direct contract is titled differently, it could be difficult to combine points between the two contracts. One solution would be to add your children to the resale contract as well.

If your direct contract is titled differently, it could be difficult to combine points between the two contracts. One solution would be to add your children to the resale contract as well.

This is what I did as well. I wanted them to own Rivera but I didn’t want a 4th UY. So, I did the gratuitous transfer and added them to my SSR contract and then we were able to do Rivera with all!

Possible issues:
If one of your children were to run into financial difficulties later on that required them to go into bankruptcy
or
If one of your children must get a divorce at some point.
The judge handling the case could have the DVC membership included in the settlement which would cause a sale of the contract(s).
What I did to eliminate these was to get a small contract with their names on that one contract for my DDs. That way if an issue were to arise only that one contract would be affected. Handling the movement of points between contracts takes about 15 minutes of extra planning/thinking per year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!