MaxPass Multi-user

ChelsieM

Earning My Ears
I am heading to the park this week with plans to purchase the MaxPass when I buy our 3 day hopper. There are 2 of us, however, from everything I've read it mentions making one person in charge of passes on their app.

Is there any way for us both the manage the fast passes for both of us? I know we could each manage our own but it would probably just be easier if we could take turns grabbing the two passes for each other.

Yes. If you both have the app on your phones, and you link both tickets to each phone, either one of you can book or redeem your MaxPasses.

Thank you! Do you know if we have to be logged into the same Disneyland App account on our separate phones?

No. You can be logged into your own accounts. You just scan the tickets into each account and if MP is attached, it will show up on both accounts.

When you use Maxpass on the app you will be asked to build your fastpass party. If you have their ticket linked you have the option to include or not include them. You also have the option of deleting a fastpass that has been made for you if you want to do something else. That is one of the beauties of Maxpass. Once a fastpass reservation has been released it goes back into the system for someone else to pick up. So, if there is an attraction you really want to go on you can check while in line or other downtime to see if it becomes available for you.

When you use Maxpass on the app you will be asked to build your fastpass party. If you have their ticket linked you have the option to include or not include them. You also have the option of deleting a fastpass that has been made for you if you want to do something else. That is one of the beauties of Maxpass. Once a fastpass reservation has been released it goes back into the system for someone else to pick up. So, if there is an attraction you really want to go on you can check while in line or other downtime to see if it becomes available for you.
Thank you for the details!

Be sure to have battery back up for both phones. There are power rod vending machines in both parks and in the on site hotels, in case of emergency. And think about whether you'll want your PP pics on one account or on both separately. Even when we have groups on multiple phones, we usually pick one person to be in charge of all the photos. It just makes it easier later to keep track of all the photos and to download everything.

Be sure to have battery back up for both phones. There are power rod vending machines in both parks and in the on site hotels, in case of emergency. And think about whether you'll want your PP pics on one account or on both separately. Even when we have groups on multiple phones, we usually pick one person to be in charge of all the photos. It just makes it easier later to keep track of all the photos and to download everything.
Sorry to hijack, but do all the photos not just go to an account and look at them at any time?

Sorry to hijack, but do all the photos not just go to an account and look at them at any time?

If more than one person will be purchasing MP, then the PP CM will load the photos onto whichever account is scanned. So it is easier (much!) to make sure that the same PP number/QR code is scanned each time so that all the photos go to the same account. Otherwise, you can have photos from the same visit on multiple MP accounts. This makes it harder to determine if any photos are missing and, thus, harder to track and recover these photos. Your photos will remain in your account for 45 days if you do not download them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!