May 11 Dis meet...Complications!

C

Captain Crook

Well, I just heard frm Peter Pirate and it seems he blew out his achilles tendon playing tennis earlier today and will be requiring surgery next week...

Suffice to say the WDW trips he had planned fo 4/26 & 5/11 are in jeopardy.

He asked me to convey that while he is not ruling out an awkward presence, it will have to be a day by day decision.

Fingers crossed everyone. He is a crusty guy...With a bad wheel!:eek:
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Keep your chin up Cap'n. If you miss out on the meet, you can have a beer on me! I'll be there on the 26th.
:)
Hope you feel better...

This is why I avoid strenuous activities like tennis... and homework...

Hope the mend goes well.

Sorry to hear that - hope the healing goes quickly! If he can't make it we'll be sure to have one in his honor!

Well, I had surgery on Wednesday and am feeling great (good pain pills!). I must stay off of my legs for 7-10 days. Then I'll get a walking cast for 3-4 weeks (although walking won't really be allowed). After that 2 weeks of a real walking boot/cast and then PT.

The surgery was easy (according to the doctor...not me!) and my recovery should be complete (again, acoording to the doc...but who am I to argue?).

Well, I'm getting groggy so I'd better head for the couch. I'll check in again in a few days, but it looks as though I still may make the May trip, albeit somewhat incapacitated.

:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

Boy, some people will go to any lengths to avoid going to California Adventure.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Captain.

P.S. Save me some pain killers for Dino-Rama. I’m going to need a bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter