May 14-28, 2005 Transition Cruise Roll Call

Psiklops

<font color=blue>Master of Useless Knowledge Coun
Just got confirmation from Dreams that our deposit is in and we're confirmed!!! This will be our first cruise as a family of 3! :)

We've booked into stateroom 6090, but we're hoping to get closer to my in-laws who were able to get their choice of cabins in 6566.

Three questions that have already come up:
1. Will we need an actual passport for this cruise?
2. How do the ground transfers work in L.A.?
3. Which airport will we be tranferred to? (I'd think LAX)

Anyway, who else out there is going?

- Jim

Hi Jim!

Glad you will be cruising with us! This is going to be so much fun!Thanks for your cool countdown timer creation! So easy!

There is an offical thread going on this board, so join us there!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, I would think you need a passport. Going to Mexico. Bahamas does accept B cert., but I'm not sure about Mexico. Plenty of time to get one!

2 & 3 - I guess we'll get more info as time goes on. These boards will be very helpful, as CA people know the ropes out there...

6090 is Port Side, a nice location- between mid & aft. Your inlaws are mid ship, Starboard- on the other side. Just a short walk- not bad at all.

This will be # 5 for us! We always wanted to book back to back, but this is better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter