May 2010 Meet

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
OK, lets see:
PodCast Cruise 2.0 December 2010 Booked - check :)
DIS-A-Palossa December 2009 booked - check :)
Adventures by Disney April 2010 not booked - schedule conflict :sad2:

What about just a simple, unofficial PodCast meet again in May 2010? I know lots of us like going for the Flower & Garden Festival around that time. Maybe we could all coordinate our visits to be there over a particular weekend. We could perhaps do a few impromptu events (DAW?) as a group. Perhaps the Muddy Buddy will be run then too.

Anybody interested? Got a suggestion for dates?

OK, lets see:
PodCast Cruise 2.0 December 2010 Booked - check :)
DIS-A-Palossa December 2009 booked - check :)
Adventures by Disney April 2010 not booked - schedule conflict :sad2:

What about just a simple, unofficial PodCast meet again in May 2010? I know lots of us like going for the Flower & Garden Festival around that time. Maybe we could all coordinate our visits to be there over a particular weekend. We could perhaps do a few impromptu events (DAW?) as a group. Perhaps the Muddy Buddy will be run then too.

Anybody interested? Got a suggestion for dates?

We would love to Jeff. I don't know if it's possible though. End of the school year is a tough time. The pod cast cruise was a special exception. Great idea though. Vacationing with other DISers was a blast! Doing it again in the future is definitely on the agenda! :thumbsup2

We are not going to be there.....
Normally we go every may but in 2010 we will be there the first week of April and then on April 10th we take the Eastbound Transatlantic cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter