MAY 2017

You'll love POR! We stayed there in 2013 and are staying there again this visit. Check out Yee-Haw Bob in the River Roost Lounge. During our trip he's scheduled for 8:30PM, but I don't know if his schedule changes. You'll have a great time no matter what you do while at Disney!!!
Thank you so much! That sounds great :) We'll keep an eye out for him :)

My kids are so excited and they've asked that we go MK on 5/10 for EMH, the 11th for the final Wishes :( and the 12th for the debut of Happily Ever After. Do you think we'll be sick of MK by then - nah!
Kind of sounds like our plans except we're doing MK on 5/9 and then on 5/11 for the last Wishes and then on 5/12 for HEA lol.

Kind of sounds like our plans except we're doing MK on 5/9 and then on 5/11 for the last Wishes and then on 5/12 for HEA lol.

We are doing something similar as well. Wishes dessert party on our first night 5/6 and then on the last night we will watch HEA from the CR.

We are getting so close!

We are doing something similar as well. Wishes dessert party on our first night 5/6 and then on the last night we will watch HEA from the CR.

We are getting so close!
We scored a dessert party for HEA! We are getting very close..hit 39 days today :D

We just got back to New England on March 1 after ten days at WDW, and last week I planned a trip for Memorial Day weekend, including fast passes for both Pandora rides on the 27th because of the glitch.

When people say that getting the annual pass will cause you to visit the parks more, they aren't kidding.

We just got back to New England on March 1 after ten days at WDW, and last week I planned a trip for Memorial Day weekend, including fast passes for both Pandora rides on the 27th because of the glitch.

When people say that getting the annual pass will cause you to visit the parks more, they aren't kidding.

Yep! We got one last year because we had two trips within 12 months, we ended up going 6 more times before it expired! And then we renewed it - and now have 4 trips planned for this year...:cool1:

We've switched resorts! Instead of staying WL in May we've moved there for March, and we'll be at BC CL in May :)

How did I miss this update?! Are you doing the villas again?

yay!! We'll be there too !

I convinced DH to do a May trip, because I just couldn't wait until our December trip! We will be there May 16 - 23. 2 nights at Poly DVC - First time at Poly. 2 nights at CSR - First time at CSR. 3 nights at SSR.

I'm super excited that we will get in on the DVC and AP Pandora Previews!!!

Got these bad boys in the mail today. SO CLOSE.

I convinced DH to do a May trip, because I just couldn't wait until our December trip! We will be there May 16 - 23. 2 nights at Poly DVC - First time at Poly. 2 nights at CSR - First time at CSR. 3 nights at SSR.
I'm super excited that we will get in on the DVC and AP Pandora Previews!!!
Sounds like a great trip. Must admit I'm a bit jealous. We're DVC members and AP holders & last June made reservations at OKW for first 3 weeks in May. Unfortunately I wasn't online when the Pandora previews were announced. By the time I called, all slots were gone. Anyway have a great trip! Hope you love Pandora; pls write a review :goodvibes

They're here!!! I had to hide them and HOPE I remember to pack them the night before we leave 22 days to go. I'm more excited than DD as she still has no idea where we are going she just knows vacation time!!!

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello!

Boyfriend and I are visiting May 15-19 :) It'll be our FIRST TIME in Walt Disney World so we are super excited! We are staying offsite for the first 2 days and the 2 days at POR :) Hopefully crowds will be manageable and also that the weather will be great. We're from Canada so we're looking forward to enjoying some summer weather a little early!

Any tips for first-timers? Particularly for a young couple in their 20's visiting for the first time? :)

-Racine
We will be there the same time :) I hope the crowds are good too :) Enjoy your first trip! :)

They're here!!! I had to hide them and HOPE I remember to pack them the night before we leave 22 days to go. I'm more excited than DD as she still has no idea where we are going she just knows vacation time!!!
We put ours in our safe, and my wife said don't forget them. We had the same conversation you had your head!

DH and I will be honeymooning in Disney World May 14-20th! Neither of us has been there in over a decade! Super thrilled but nervous about crowds, weather, plans going through, etc.

Here's hoping for the best! :flower:

Today is the last day to book!
Anyone else traveling in the next week with a Magic Your Way package and would be willing to add the Enchanted Evening add on? We have done this for one couple and got the "romance" bands but are still loooking for another person to send to this event so that we can get the "honeymoon" bands. The package is $160 per couple, and includes (for each person) fireworks and a dessert party, themed MagicBands, luggage tags and a small celebratory treat.... We would be willing to pay for the entire cost of the add on in exchange for the unworn magic bands that accompany the package. Therefore, you would get the dessert party/luggage tags/treats for free.
Details posted below about the package. Thank you!

These Enchanted Evening options are available to book from March 14 – May 3, 2017, for travel from March 21 – May 10, 2017. You also have to stay on the same night as the desert party, which is a Monday, Wednesday or Saturday only. You’ll need to call Disney directly to book these packages, as you can’t do them online currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter