***May 2018 Check-In Thread***

Just back at the hotel taking a break- having a great trip :) it is def busy- Sunday and Monday were pretty busy for sure but Tuesday wasn’t too bad and today we have only been in CA and it was busy but not crazy. It is WAY colder than we thought it would be, probably because I got lots of sunscreen, stroller fans...we did not bring much for warm clothes lol. Enjoying lots of yummy Disney eats although yikes the prices seem up, especially once I think about them in Canadian dollars. So glad we have 5 day hoppers as still lots we want to do.

Today was the 2nd grad night that I’ve been in the parks this year. Today I stayed in DL. Saw high school kids in droves after lunch. Mostly well behaved. But I gotta say, I don’t think that new ticket is keeping them out of DL.

It’s cold but there are lots of sweatshirts and blankets for sale!!

Trip as been amazing.... i have some many wonderful things to share once we get back.. but far far fare more ppl than what i expected

We are home too :) great trip but I am so glad we had the 5 day hoppers, sure wiah I’d had a few more days...feel free to ask any questions, I will do a mini write up on the main page also

We are here now. So funny I have been thinking it hasn’t been too crowded. I was expecting worse. We rode almost everything we wanted the first two days. :). It’s been a great trip. Yesterday we had 5 rides have issues in DL though. Got stuck on Peter Pan, Splash, and Alice. Then had an issue on Space. But still had a blast and got to see the backlot when getting evacuated from Splash which my kids thought was awesome. Lol. Overall been a wonderful time even though it’s much colder than home!!

We are here now. So funny I have been thinking it hasn’t been too crowded. I was expecting worse. We rode almost everything we wanted the first two days. :). It’s been a great trip. Yesterday we had 5 rides have issues in DL though. Got stuck on Peter Pan, Splash, and Alice. Then had an issue on Space. But still had a blast and got to see the backlot when getting evacuated from Splash which my kids thought was awesome. Lol. Overall been a wonderful time even though it’s much colder than home!!

There were a lot of ride breakdowns while we were there..lots and lots. We were stuck on Indy for almost and hour and got off just when fantasmic was starting (the only day we could see it)

Yes to the cold though! We had 0 sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter