May 2019 Car Rental Thread

Thanks, but I still don't see this. Is it visible from a computer, or just on a phone? Do you have to be logged into Alamo Insiders to see it?

Not sure about phone but yes from desktop computer. And no you don't have to be logged into Alamo Insiders. Try a different web browser.

Alamo-standard size-5/26-6/4. Down from $255 yesterday to $242 today. $30 coupon and AP code.

I checked my rates this morning around 5:45 and the mini van is down to 306.99. My rate on Sat morning was 325.00.

question with these codes: does it allow the extra driver free? Really want both myself and Hubs on the rental.
The code Triple Trouble gave has my 11 day rental down another $15 but not worth it if no 2nd driver.

question with these codes: does it allow the extra driver free? Really want both myself and Hubs on the rental.
The code Triple Trouble gave has my 11 day rental down another $15 but not worth it if no 2nd driver.

Costco code is the only one that I know of for that extra driver. So these codes won't give you that. :(

My full size car rental for May 11-19th went down from $285 to $235 on Costco switching from Alamo to Budget today.

Hello everyone. I have not booked a rental car in Orlando in 7 years. So I see most people are going through Costco. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I booked through Costco Via Budget April 27-May 11th Intermediate SUV $509
Does that look like a good price? Will I just go out directly to the rental Car Garage? Thank you

Just checked my rental for 5/11/19 to 5/17/19 and it went way down!!! $150 using Thrifty. Previous best was $174. KEEP CHECKING!!!!

The last few Mondays have done me right. I have a 9-day Alamo Fullsize down to about $258 and a 9-day minivan down to $340. I have another reservation in Baltimore for July for a 10-day mid-size SUV that dropped from $480 down to $390. I used the Alamo site with the Costco code (I am a member) and the AD8913MJR coupon.

Haven't updated since Mar 5th b/c I've not had any significant drops in my rental price. Just a few $'s here and there. In the last 24 hours my 5/29 - 6/5 7 pass mini van went from $379.13 to $272.63.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter