** May 2020 Check In **

Thank you so much for all your work with this and the December thread, too! Much appreciated! :) Hope you are doing well and keeping safe.
Happy to oblige! I'm doing well all hunkered down at home. My waistline could use a trip to the parks though! Lol

Happy to oblige! I'm doing well all hunkered down at home. My waistline could use a trip to the parks though! Lol
Oh, I know! The parks weren't only for our entertainment and social needs, they also served as our gym! I miss all the walking we did in the parks.

Our flights got canceled for our 5/16-23 Trip. Please delete us. We will try for August and if not then, in May of 2021.

Our flights got canceled for our 5/16-23 Trip. Please delete us. We will try for August and if not then, in May of 2021.

What airline and was this domestic? Just wondering because I’m still hanging on to mine. United Airlines May 23

It was Delta and yes, it is domestic. I think they are rearranging flights and so far one leg of the flights coming and going have been canceled. We now can't look at our seats that we had already booked, and the app is also giving me different flight information than online so I think they are really working at canceling and reworking flights.

I removed you from the list. I think I'll be there around the same time as you in August, so crossing my fingers that the trip happens for you,too.

I removed you from the list. I think I'll be there around the same time as you in August, so crossing my fingers that the trip happens for you,too.
I hope to go in August but I'm afraid it won't be open or there will be limited attractions open. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip for us so I would rather cancel the whole trip than get to go but see just a few things.

I hope to go in August but I'm afraid it won't be open or there will be limited attractions open. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip for us so I would rather cancel the whole trip than get to go but see just a few things.
I totally get it. I'm planning to fly my mom from Hawaii either in August or December to do her first trip back in 35 years. We'll definitely postpone August if it won't be the full experience for her.

Disney canceled our dining reservations and I just canceled our hotel. We're looking at rescheduling for August or December.

Disney canceled our dining reservations and I just canceled our hotel. We're looking at rescheduling for August or December.
Sorry about the cancellations..I removed you from the list. I have trips scheduled for both August and December, and love going during those times! Hopefully, one works out well for your schedule :) Happy planning!

May Travellers:

4/30‐5/3 nikerbokers VGC
4/30‐5/5 Raya
5/1-8 Disney Dider Worldmark Anaheim
5/3-9 mas05 VGC
5/6-12 DharmaLou Motel 6
5/8-13 kellymmcg VGC
5/9 donaldanddaisy
5/9-12 lindyv321 DI&S
5/9-17 Raech
5/12-15 Thiago Acquaviva
5/12-16 LynnTH BWPPI
5/12-17 tbgmom Tropicana
5/13-16 AliciaS
5/13-17 lozzypop Candy Cane Inn
5/13‐20 ePink
5/15-16 MikeRx Fairfield
5/15-17 GenGen22 DLH
5/17-21 Barshall GCH
5/17-23 emacat DLH
5/18 FLCA026
5/18-22 4doorj
5/18-22 waltonmkb VGC
5/19-29 BigRedDisneyDude
5/20-25 roctavia GCH
5/21-27 tsumgirl Residence Inn Convention Center
5/22-27 Winnowill Peacock Suites
5/23-25 taaren VGC
5/24-27 m_adelaide GCH
5/24-29 jneuen1 GCH
5/27-30 mousiemom
5/27-6/1 GoofyforDisney3 Fairfield Inn
5/28-6/3 RockchalkDex
5/28-6/4 Quam
I guess I didn’t get you to add me but we have not canceled our May 23-29 trip. Fingers and toes crossed

If you get canceled by WDW would you mind putting your travel dates? Park hours are still listed starting May 3, 2020 and dates that WDW cancels you will be helpful.
Again, my trip is May 23 and my reservations and flights are still booked. We are staying cash and DVC and flying United.

I made flight reservations for around the fourth of July last night (no penalty for either date to be cancelled through SWA) and they wound up being even cheaper than the ones I made for over Memorial Day. So I'm good to go for that if May gets cancelled. If July gets cancelled...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Cancelled my trip after DD's high school cancelled their trip. So disappointed, and was looking forward to trying Candy Cane Inn for the first time. We have a special grad trip planned for July, but it's looking like it will be touch and go as to whether the Canadian government will allow travel across the border at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!