May 2020 Discount Watch Thread

I'm hoping for something too. My daughter has a chance to make it to Summit again and I want to have a room booked just in case. CBR is already sold out for my dates so I'm hoping for a discount for the other resorts. Not too many can fit 5 so I'm already limited. I might have to rent DVC points if nothing comes up.

We are booked for May! Coronado Springs Grand Destino Tower Club Level with 25% off pin code that I found attached to my aunt who came with us 2 years ago! First time staying at Coronado and booking CL! Though I was upgraded a couple of years ago at YC to CL. We are looking forward to trying a new resort and enjoying the perks of CL!

Will i be able to book my daughter her own seperate room later if she decides that she is coming with my pincode again?

We just got a 30 percent off pin code for May :dogdance::dogdance:

We got a “very special” up to 30% off for being a “valued” return guest at the Poly. The kicker???? The Poly (where we were so valued) was only a 10%’discount. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Which means this very special discount will net a 25% increase over last year! Wooohooo! 🎉

We got our pin code today! Our travel party consists of myself, my brother and his wife, my parents, and my cousin, and my cousin got an emailed pin today :teeth:. Now we just have to pick between a 2 bedroom villa at OKW or AKL. I'm so glad we finally got one, 30% makes a huge difference!

My pin code was for this year at Coronado Springs, great price, but I can't get the room and flights to match. We also just got one for Disneyland. I am going to WDW in May for a wedding, I can't get to DL! Oh well, I will keep hoping.

We’re heading back in early May so following along for that discount. We’re actually doing a split trip this year (BCV followed by OKW). Already booked but those rack rates are killer!

Question about the Pin codes. I saw @Realgrumpy mention they called in to see if they had one. Is that a possibility? I do get things in the mail but I didn’t notice a pin. If I call, will they know if I have one on file?

We’re heading back in early May so following along for that discount. We’re actually doing a split trip this year (BCV followed by OKW). Already booked but those rack rates are killer!

Question about the Pin codes. I saw @Realgrumpy mention they called in to see if they had one. Is that a possibility? I do get things in the mail but I didn’t notice a pin. If I call, will they know if I have one on file?
yes they can

Also ask if anyone in your travel party has one. I called a few years ago, I did not have one but my daughter did! She never got any snail mail/e-mail. The CM let me use her PIN to book 2 room with FD at POFQ.

How do you get a PIN code?
no one knows. It's one of the great mysteries. Some people think ordering planning DVDs in the past would help.
I used to get them all the time, have not seen one in years.
My daughter who does nothing with Disney except order from shopDisney years ago gets them from time to time. She does not have an MDE account, I do all the planning for my family.
My grand daughter (she was 9-10 years old) has gotten them in the past in the mail as has my son in law.

So I was checking my email account I use for coupons and lo and behold I stumbled across a Past Guests pin code good for most dates 3/29-6/30/20. We normally stay at the BC, but that was booked when I made my original ressies. We were going to try Wilderness Lodge, but their were no rooms left at the discount. I was able to do Poly villas for under $300 more thanks to the code. I have always wanted to stay at the Poly, so hopefully we like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!