September-October 2021 Family Trip!!!!!

louey

DIS Veteran
We are skipping Disney World 2020 and going on our first Disney Cruise :boat:
But
Excited to be going back to Disney for their 50th! Just Hope they start their 50th Celebration is at the beginning of the year and throughout all of 2021! I know Magic Kingdom opened October 1, 1971 :smickey: so maybe they won't start the 50th celebration until then but I hope not. I love going in May and don't want to change our dates.

Bumping! We’re going last week in April into first week of May. We originally wanted to go December 2021, but that would mean 24 months between trips, so we decided to push it earlier to spring 2021. My kids love swimming in pools and we live in New England and can only swim in summer. I’m also following for 50th birthday announcements! I’m hoping much of Epcot’s new changes are completed by late spring and some 50th festivities are taking place but we understand that may not happen. Hoping we miss some 50th crowds if that’s the case

My family will be there last week of May for our sons graduation present. We can't wait. I really hope the 50th starts early, but it will not ruin our trip if it doesn't.

Hoping they come out with some information soon regarding Disneys 50th as to when they will start the celebration. Just so I have it all covered going in May with the Family then Girls Trip in October just so I don't miss anything :cool1::thumbsup2 My Daughter and I are purchasing Annual Passes so we can do the two trips:flower1:

We will be there the last week of May. I'm waiting for the school board to release the calendar before setting the dates in stone. Memorial Day is May 31st next year! I'm irritated by that. lol

We'll be staying at the Swan.

If our contract passes ROFR, we are booking a big family trip (12+) for September 2021. I didn't even realize it was going to be the 50th. What an awesome time to introduce my family to the magic!

We are skipping Disney World 2020 and going on our first Disney Cruise :boat:
But
Excited to be going back to Disney for their 50th! Just Hope they start their 50th Celebration is at the beginning of the year and throughout all of 2021! I know Magic Kingdom opened October 1, 1971 :smickey: so maybe they won't start the 50th celebration until then but I hope not. I love going in May and don't want to change our dates.

So no cruise surprise surprise we were suppose to go May 2-9 on the Fantasy. I canceled our trip in February due to not feeling good about the virus and they officially canceled it yesterday. So doing two trips to Disney 2021 hoping by then we will all be safe and healthy. Stay safe everyone ::MinnieMo

We are going May 8 - May 16, 2021
I am a Mom. maybe Grandma by then - you never know what comes in life

Change to plans, just going to wait a wee bit longer to visit the Best Place on Earth!!!
Family trip still booked for Sept-Oct 2021 for Disney's 50th!!!!!

Now that discounts are out for stays between Jan 3 to April 17, 2021 makes me hopeful we will get discount for our upcoming Family Trip :surfweb:

Just checked flights for our Sept-Oct 2021 trip and Woohoo super cheap American Airlines $146/roundtrip per person :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!