~*~ May 21-27th ~*~

cinderelly828

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm new to disboards, and was hoping for some advice for my hubby and my upcoming trip from May 21-27th to Disneyland! We're going to be there during the 24 Hour event so I'm trying to figure out the best gameplan to get everything done (and how to stay awake without caffeine! ;)) Do you all think it's going to be an insanely busy weekend? I'm a total Disney freak, but hubby is not so much. If he leaves to take a nap do you think he'll be able to get back in on 24 hour day?

Also, is anyone else going in costume? I'd really like to go as Cinderella but costumes are so expensive! Any tips are much appreciated!

Overall, I just can't wait to get to California!!!

Thanks for any tips! :)

I don't think adults are allowed to dress in costume, except at the Halloween parties. You better check before spending the money.

I don't think adults are allowed to dress in costume, except at the Halloween parties. You better check before spending the money.

This event appears to be an exception. They are encouraging everyone to dress up.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are going and dressing in our TRON costumes (see photos in my trip report link in my signature). We are hoping to go early. Stay for a couple of hours then go back for a nap. Planning on being back by 3pm. Never been to a 24 hour event so not sure if that's a good plan. Hoping since both parks are open it won't be totally crazy but we are going to play it by ear the day of.

Sorry. We were at the 24 hour event last year and there was no dressing up.
I say Go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter