May 3rd, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Key West, FL & Nassau, BS & Castaway Cay]

Gotcha, It is posted on the 2019 Magic cruise link but understand it's not is the cruise meet part. I don't think I can change it and i don't know how to delete it. As long as it is listed on the Magic cruise meet page, it should be ok, right?

I have no clue. Cruise meets hold very little appeal to me, so I've never done them.

But it looks like you're set. Any responses to your thread will go there.

Hello! Probably joining on a bit early, but I I have heard of the fish extender thingy and thought it may be fun for our cruise! I'm joining to see if someone (who actually knows how it works) is starting one for our cruise. If so, I'm interested!

Hello! Probably joining on a bit early, but I I have heard of the fish extender thingy and thought it may be fun for our cruise! I'm joining to see if someone (who actually knows how it works) is starting one for our cruise. If so, I'm interested!
We will be on the same cruise. It is our 1st Disney Cruise. Hope that someone organizes a fish extender group. Looking forward to joining.

Well it looks like we are on this cruise. We have moved this one 3 times already. Lets see how long till life makes us move it again

We are about to book. I've been going through Facebook groups and don't see one for this date yet. I am ready to join a fish ectender group. we'vw joined them in the last and LOVE it!

Hello! Our family will be setting out on our first Disney Cruise! We are so excited! I was hoping to find where to sign up for the fish extenders program. I’d love to take part in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter