May 6 Character Swap - Signups (Closed)

Aww, man.... I swore I would be done with these swaps for a while. Resist...resist...

I'll take the Mad Hatter.

Ok, I'm in again... one more time....than I'll have to restrain the urge...
I'd like Cinderella.. I have some awesome I ideas..now to go write them down so i don't forget!!!

I'd like to join, but I'm not sure what is left for whichever group. How about I say I'll do the Princesses for whichever group is open. Or I can do someone else, I'm not picky. :)

ETA: If there is a minnie available anywhere, I'd love to do her too. Just got some great ideas.

KatDisney said:
Oh ok if we are into group 2 put me down for Chicken Little

As our family has decided tonight that we are moving to Arizona I will be completing all my swaps and mailing them by the end of next week to assure they are done on time and not lost among all the packing. My husbands company is moving us from Oregon so this is going to be a big change for our family. Two big things to look forward to I can trade in my rain boots for flip flops! and im going to be alot closer to Disneyland! woot!!

KatDisney.. congrats on the move... I'm sure it will be an adjustment..but warm weather and closer to Disneyland... that is great!!!!

If we are on group 3, I'll take Mickey! Otherwise, I'll take Goofy. If neither are available, give me Donald, Minnie or Pluto.

You know I can't resist! If we're in group 3, could I have the Evil Queen (from Snow White)? She was one of my favorite character meets we've ever had--great character personality!

If we don't need to be in all three groups, that's ok with me--I just thought everyone's character selections sounded good! :teeth:

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
Oooh--I just said I wasn't going to sign up for another swap for awhile. . . but this one sounds like soooo much fun!

If I counted right, you already have the first 12. So, if I am the start of the next group, can I pick a character already listed, or should I still pick a different one? Trying to narrow it down. . .

You can pick one that has already been in the other group if you want or you can choose another one. Chances of you making the same elements even if you repeat a character are slim.

Sandy

Ok, group 3 I will take Chip n Dale please..I have the best ideas for these..

KatDisney said:
Ok, group 3 I will take Chip n Dale please..I have the best ideas for these..

I was hoping someone would take Chip n Dale--I love them, but I couldn't come up with any ideas! :thumbsup2

I have a question,

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)

is that 6 eyelets, 6 brads, 6 buttons, 6 charms ... per person ? Or is it a total of 6 eyelets,brads, buttons or charms ( dealers choice so to speak ? )

I am not saying this is what I have chosen! This is my second swap so I just wasnt sure :)

TIA,
Kellie

disneyfreakk said:
I have a question,

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)

is that 6 eyelets, 6 brads, 6 buttons, 6 charms ... per person ? Or is it a total of 6 eyelets,brads, buttons or charms ( dealers choice so to speak ? )

I am not saying this is what I have chosen! This is my second swap so I just wasnt sure :)

TIA,
Kellie

Glad you asked.. I wondered the same thing.. I hadn't chosen those items either but it would be great to know for the future!! :wave:

I'm a newbie to this type of swap, but I'd like to play!

Can I have Pooh? : pooh:

RealMickeysGirl,

Did you get my PM w/ my information? Can't remember if I handled that or not and it's been one of those days!

Thanks! :badpc:

PrincessNancy96 said:
RealMickeysGirl,

Did you get my PM w/ my information? Can't remember if I handled that or not and it's been one of those days!

Thanks! :badpc:

Yep - I got it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!