May 6 Character Swap - Signups (Closed)

Hi -- please add me in !! i almosted missed the sign up.. I am thinking of characters.. Ok per my DD I Choose TINK

bcarson said:
I am so glad that Minnie is not taken!!

Sorry - that just didn't register - my goof. I swapped you with someone in group C so there won't be two minnies in group b.

Thanks for pming me to let me know - guess my mind was wondering.

Disneyland_emily said:
In the past its been any of the following totalling 6

I'll play again- This time I want Sorcerer Mickey

That's right - total of 6 pieces - not 6 of each type.

I've heard about these but have not done one yet. Could someone give me a little more info. I don't wnat to get in over my head, but would love to try.
Kate

Hi all - Would it be ok If I join and my DD who is 12 joins in one of the other spots? I would help her do all the items but she wants her own set back .. If that ok she would like to join with Tinkerbell and my character is ???? still thinking

If my dd can sign up -- I would like Pluto please Thanks ..

Just a question on the elements -- are we really doing to 2 journal boxes ? every other swap I have been in there has only been one.. Thanks just want to be sure.. Thanks Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Just a question on the elements -- are we really doing to 2 journal boxes ? every other swap I have been in there has only been one.. Thanks just want to be sure.. Thanks Michelle

The information I had said 2 journal boxes but if everyone agrees, we can do 1. I am flexable. When I did 2 journal boxes before, I did a vertical and a horizontal of slightly different sizes.

If for some reason you decide to open another group I would do Pooh!

Oh neat ! No , I am ok with 2 I just wanted to make sure you knew that it said 2 . Thanks Michelle

Yikes, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll take the last slot if no one else wants it! :blush: I'll get back to you with a character. :)

eta: nevermind, I see it was taken. That was probably for the best anyway! :rotfl2:

bcarson said:
If for some reason you decide to open another group I would do Pooh!

There was one spot left in group C so I moved someone from group B to group C and added you to Group B with Pooh.

Now all our spots are filled and unless you decide amoungst yourselves that you want to swap groups - which I don't really want to deal with but will if I have to - look at the groups now and see what group(s) you are in.

Thanks for letting my DD sign up -I promise to the ladies in group C you will get very nice stuff - things you will use in your books.. She is Gonna be so excited her screen name is Tink93 .. This has made her day.. Michelle (sorry didn't know i was logged in still under her - I wanted to make sure she was getting the updates and rules!)

Glad you mentioned a switch for some! Otherwise we would have had an over abundance in one group and not enough in another!!! I've got it marked!!! Thanks!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter