• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May busy month

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
Just called Loews and requested AAA for May. Rep stated that none were available because that's a pretty busy time. I've gone to Orlando many times in May (not around Memorial Day) and it has not been busy at all. I told him 5/13-5/16. I'm assuming that the AAA rates aren't out yet, but he wouldn't tell me that, I suppose. I will call back to get Ent. rates next month but I just wanted to see if AAA rates were out. Has anybody found that middle of May in Orlando was busy?

It is less crowded!!! The dates you have are close to Florida end of school and lots of school trips/graduation senior trips go on during that time. That could be part of it. It's also considered peak season as far as pricing if I am not mistaken.

We stayed at the HRH last May, for 6 days including Memorial weekend, and got the Entertainment rate for 125.00. Try adding a day to either end of your stay, it seems that sometimes you need more then a 3 day stay to receive the rate. If you get the entertainment rate call back another day and ask to remove those extra days. Hopefully you'll be able to keep your entertainment rate then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter