May Hours - They stink!!!

BrianD

DIS Veteran
Now, of course, May hours have not been released yet, but we all know the inevitable fact that they will stink and we will all complain about them. So I figured why not just start complaining about them now? Like...

"I can't believe there is only one Spectromagic during my stay!"

or

"Fireworks only on Saturday, what a rip-off!"

or

"MK closing at 6pm, how can they charge these prices and take away park time!"

or,

"I have to completely re-arrange my PS schedule now!"

or, of course,

"These hours are MUCH shorter than May hours last year!!!"

Let's hear it!!!

ROFL!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy:
That's it, just get it out of your system now!

Now that the complaining is over....we can concentrate on have a great and Magical time!!!!!:D

I can't help but comment on thid one too. That HAD to be tongue-in-cheek.;) :p Do someone think there is as much complaining going one on our boards as "happy talk"? :jester: ROFL Hope you have a fun time. There's always so much more to laugh about than complain about when at the happiest place on earth:smooth: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Good one!!! 'Now we can get on with the good stuff!

I'm just sooo excited just to be going!!!

This will be our first trip without kids. I'll take anything they give me!!

We'll be there the 6th-12th....and my first stay at something other than All Star

We'll be at the Carribean Beach, :cool: :D

Maybe you should set up a poll, that way we can vote on each of our biggest complaint with the May hours. It just doesn't bother me what the hours are. I guess if you were a first time visitor, maybe getting everything into your trip is important, but we go so often that we often leave before the parks close. I'm sure I'll still be able to stroll around WS in the evenings.

Don't forget grad nights!! Dosen't matter that Epcot and MGM are open late as is PI and DTD but MK closes early!

TJ

I'm happy!

Woo Hoo - I'm going to Disney World!

I've seen the May hours and it looks like nothing will be open until June 1. I just hope the buses will be running so we can at least view the entrances and take a picture or two. Then again I hope the resorts open so we'll have a place to stay. Maybe I should check the airport and see if its open the hours of our tickets. Oh I think we'll just stay at home.
NOT A CHANCE !! See you in May! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Another good one! Maybe we should just go down and run everything ourselves.

Originally posted by DW Goofy
I've seen the May hours and it looks like nothing will be open until June 1. I just hope the buses will be running so we can at least view the entrances and take a picture or two. Then again I hope the resorts open so we'll have a place to stay. Maybe I should check the airport and see if its open the hours of our tickets. Oh I think we'll just stay at home.

;) :rolleyes: ;) ;) can you say Wally World:rolleyes: ;) ;)

61 days to go till MAGIC TIME

LOL I got all excited about the May hours being out - but I guess I know what they're going to confirm :-

"Yes the fireworks are not going to be on the night I have booked a PS at Californian Grill"

that's what usually happens to me anyway ;)

And I was so excited to think that the May hours were released!!!

DwGoofy-very funny!

Okay Fantasia Sam-What day do you have PS for CaliGrill so I
know when not to make mine-LOL!!

I know I shouldn't get upset over stuff like this BUT... First, no one is required to go to WDW at all. If you don't like it -don't go.We are supposed to go next week, God willin and the creek don't rise we will be there. Guess what -were thankful we get to go at all. Y'all should be gratefull you are in a lifestyle were you have these opportunties.My secretary has a son who is presently fighting in Iraq, wonder what she would think about reduced hours at WDW.
Make the best of your time there and concentrate on the positives of your situation, and have a great vacation or keep whining and feel sorry for yourself and have a crappy time. Wow- talk about venting!

Bill3, I completely agree with you. This whole thread is meant to be tongue-in-cheek. There's a whole lot of complaining that goes on around here and I just thought I would poke a little fun at it. ;)

I do think most people are taking this thread in the manner it was intended.

Exactly.

It shouldn't matter if you don't get to see fireworks or a parade while you are there. If you like those things that much, you shouldn't.

Shorter hours? Who cares? You're lucky they don't just direct debit the money for your vacation from your checking account, then just close the parks completely. Don't you understand that Disney is a business, and it costs money to run a business? We are fortunate they even bother to open the doors for us at all.

I mean, we are lucky they finally figured out that Walt's way of running a business was just plain stupid. Thankfully, current management has saved us from Walt's folly, and is running Disney like other companies are run!

For those upset because 20k Leagues, The Sky Tram, The Keelboats, Carousel of Progress, Timekeeper, and The Hunchback Show were closed, GET OVER IT! They were lame anyway, and visiting the parks is just too complicated when all those rides are open. They are just trying to make things simpler for the guest!

You don't complain when your bank closes at 3pm do you? Or when Wal Mart or your grocery store only has 3 checkstands open? Or when your local playground closes your son's favorite slide?

Geez, when crowds are bigger than the year before, its silly to expect a business to do anything but cut its hours and services. So of course when crowds are smaller, any business must cut its hours and services by an even greater margin. You do know Disney is a businees, don't you? Businesses don't get successful by paying attention to customers...they succeed by cutting costs...and if fewer customers come, they will save the money they would have had to spend on those customers too...and they can then cut costs more, becoming even more successful...

Hey, this tounge in cheek thing IS kind of fun!
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter