"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

I have read a number of your reports now, and the pics are really well done, especially food pics. Thank you for all the info here!

Can't wait to read another great report but first I must go back a catch up on the last couple!! Uggh, I've been away too long.

Have to add that we went to Hash Hash A Go Go when we were last at Universal in November. Wanted to try something different. It was terrible. My husband still talks about it.

Have a great trip. Look forward to reading the new report....after I read the last ones.

I think I'm late to this party!! Didn't realize you had another trip coming up so soon!!! I'm excited to live vicariously as you check out more great food and revisit some old faves!!

I have read a number of your reports now, and the pics are really well done, especially food pics. Thank you for all the info here!

WELCOME amberpi…..

I`m glad you have enjoyed previous reports.....always nice to hear.

Hope you like this one too...….should have one or two food pics in there too......:)

Can't wait to read another great report but first I must go back a catch up on the last couple!! Uggh, I've been away too long.

Have to add that we went to Hash Hash A Go Go when we were last at Universal in November. Wanted to try something different. It was terrible. My husband still talks about it.

Have a great trip. Look forward to reading the new report....after I read the last ones.

YAY...….:welcome: back cam757...….wondered where you were...…..:D

You have been away too long......have fun getting all caught up....that is a lot of reading!!!!

Oh another one that didn't like Hash House......so many don't..... no one I know liked it after they went....won`t be trying it again......what a shame you had a bad meal too...….

We`ll certainly try to have a fantastic trip......and look forward to seeing your comments too.....glad you`re here again...….:wave2:

I think I'm late to this party!! Didn't realize you had another trip coming up so soon!!! I'm excited to live vicariously as you check out more great food and revisit some old faves!!

:welcome: back to you too Kathy...….:D

No, you`re not late......just in nice timing to grab your place...…..::yes::

Yes, this was a quick turnaround from March till May.....yes, we have some old favourites planned for visits and a couple of new places we want to try.....so looking forward to it!!!!

Glad to see you and hope you enjoy this one too...…..:wave2:

YAY...….:welcome: back cam757...….wondered where you were...…..:D

You have been away too long......have fun getting all caught up....that is a lot of reading!!!!

Oh another one that didn't like Hash House......so many don't..... no one I know liked it after they went....won`t be trying it again......what a shame you had a bad meal too...….

We`ll certainly try to have a fantastic trip......and look forward to seeing your comments too.....glad you`re here again...….:wave2:

We didn't mind Hash House the day we ate. However we took leftovers back to our condo and they did not reheat well. We also got really sick within 24 hours of eating there. Could be coincidental but we won't be going back.

We didn't mind Hash House the day we ate. However we took leftovers back to our condo and they did not reheat well. We also got really sick within 24 hours of eating there. Could be coincidental but we won't be going back.

Oh what a shame that happened!! You really don't want to be ill from food at any time, but on vacation......definitely not....

No, don't blame you for not going back again, I won`t go back anywhere either that`s been a little dodgy......hope it didn't last too long!!

So close now!
Oh another one that didn't like Hash House......so many don't..... no one I know liked it after they went....won`t be trying it again......what a shame you had a bad meal too...
We did breakfast there in 2017-wasn't bad, just not spectacular. Oversized portions Ihop basically. Now Keke's-- mmmmm. Went to the one in Dr Phillips, seemed to be busy with lots of locals (always a good sign).

So close now!

We did breakfast there in 2017-wasn't bad, just not spectacular. Oversized portions Ihop basically. Now Keke's-- mmmmm. Went to the one in Dr Phillips, seemed to be busy with lots of locals (always a good sign).

Yes!!!! Oversized ihop portions......Hash House is somewhere I wouldn’t visit......

Yes, Keke's is amazing!!! The one in Dr Phillips is very local.......It’s been a few years (many years actually) since we’ve gone.......we prefer a nicer lunch, and breakfast out usually means not eating all day......lol......

Have you tried Peach Valley Cafe.........it’s a very local place, close to Universal and not too many tourists......you’re correct, always a good sign when locals flock there......

Yes, it’s very close now.......we just want it to be travel day now! Then for time to slow down.......and you’re trip is just around the corner too.......:thumbsup2

So I totally googled Peach Valley Cafe-going to see if I can convince crew to go there for lunch on arrival day, since it’s open til 2:30. Thinking I’m gonna be taking apple fritters with me:P:D. Plus there’s a Publix and Walmart there to pick up a few things, then hopefully room is ready to check in for a quick rest and parks that night.

Love your reports as there’s an included dining report! And tons of great pictures!

So I totally googled Peach Valley Cafe-going to see if I can convince crew to go there for lunch on arrival day, since it’s open til 2:30. Thinking I’m gonna be taking apple fritters with me:P:D. Plus there’s a Publix and Walmart there to pick up a few things, then hopefully room is ready to check in for a quick rest and parks that night.

Love your reports as there’s an included dining report! And tons of great pictures!

Oh I hope you do get to it MonyK…….the food was so fresh and tasty, I`m not quite sure why we haven't gone back in a while.....

The lunch menu is delicious...…..so many nice choices to be made.....I ended up eating Tom`s dish as that had been my first choice!!! He said he knew it was going to happen.....lol

Thanks my friend...….I`m always glad you enjoy them......will take lots of food pics this trip too......:wave2:

So...…..

We set off tomorrow for our drive to the airport around 9am. Car service is prompt and we do like this way of getting to the airport...….hopefully get to the airport in time for lunch....as always we like to get our lunch sorted!!!

Weather doesn't look good for the next couple of days.....we don't mind that as we love to leave the UK and know we are hitting some sunshine and heat...…..hopefully!!!!! But, we`ll chill out in the hotel with our usual bottle of sparkly when we arrive in the bar and have a relaxing time in the Executive Lounge.....

A couple of friends popped round tonight to wish us "safe travels"

I know my friends ::yes:: ........the conversation soon turned round to.....are you going to Bath & Body Works/Bed Bath and Beyond/Yankee Candle...….I said probably...…but wasn't bringing anything back this time for anyone…….not totally true, but they make me laugh claiming to innocently pop round.....I love my friends....and they are so transparent...….:hug:

Everything was packed tonight, didn't take long......but did make me wonder if we do need another suitcase each for our September trip when we will be at RPR for a month...….I don't want to be doing laundry three or four times......I genuinely don't mind doing it the usual once or twice on our usual September trip....but for a month.....hmm. Although we did manage in 2017 when we had a longer trip to NYC then Orlando...….will need to think on this one...….

Luggage for us this flight is 22lbs for hand luggage each and hold luggage is 70lbs each.....not too bad.....and thankfully we seem to have space this trip...….may need to shop a little...…..:thumbsup2

Tonight we never sleep well......but I do feel tired so...….hoping I drop off to sleep quickly and the morning is here before I know it......there is something about the night before you leave....or several nights before you leave when excitement just takes over......I think everyone is exactly the same...…..

So, last post before I sign off...….

Of course, I have been known to pop on a couple of times while we`re there :rolleyes1......we do like some down time....and sitting around chilling is something we do like to do...….

Thank you for all the lovely comments so far......I appreciate each and every one of them......and look forward to returning and starting this report end of May...….

Take care till then...…….:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!