"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Glad I was able to pop in quick today, as I've been swamped in Alabama.

Have a super trip Carole and Tom:love:

Thanks Lori, glad to see you pop in...….we`ll certainly do our best.....

Don`t get too swamped down and we`ll catch up soon.....:wave2:

Have a wonderful vacation! It’s already getting quite warm in the south so I believe you will enjoy the weather!! I look forward to living vicariously through your report when you return. I avoid FL during the summer and early fall as I get plenty of heat here in SC. Thinking early October will be my next trip so will have to live on trip reports until then. :)

Thanks for taking the time to write your wonderful trip reports. Always enjoy them!

Have a wonderful vacation! It’s already getting quite warm in the south so I believe you will enjoy the weather!! I look forward to living vicariously through your report when you return. I avoid FL during the summer and early fall as I get plenty of heat here in SC. Thinking early October will be my next trip so will have to live on trip reports until then. :)

Thanks for taking the time to write your wonderful trip reports. Always enjoy them!

:welcome: along christophfam.....

Yep.....it was hot hot hot when we stepped out of the airport yesterday.....and it was bliss as we left 41F! We will definitely enjoy this heat..lol.l

You are so lucky having that heat, so yes, I can understand avoiding it when you don’t have to be there.....early October isn’t far away,...you’ll be here before you know it,...

And thank you, I appreciate that......glad to hear it and glad to have you here too......:wave2:

Go early and stay late but take a nice break in the afternoon. Drink lots and lots of water.

Have a wonderful time.

Isn’t there water in wine and rum.......although maybe that doesn’t count.....:rotfl:

Yep, we devour water by the gallon......always helps with the heat........and yes, thanks, we’ll definitely do our best......:wave2:

Last edited:
Hooray! It's finally here! Have a wonderful time!

Aww thanks April........finally!!! So excited to be back.......

We’ll absolutely try our best to have a wonderful trip......already been fabulous and we have only been here around 14 hours........:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!