"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Welcome home. We got home late Tuesday night. Didn't manage to see you at all. Maybe some other time. It was very hot and not a drop of rain at all for us. Lots of school field trips to contend with.

I think you've earned a rest and recover after your vacation before you dive into another fabulous trip report. So glad to hear your home and the laundry is done, that's the mark of a seasoned traveler :D

Maria :upsidedow

Welcome home. We got home late Tuesday night. Didn't manage to see you at all. Maybe some other time. It was very hot and not a drop of rain at all for us. Lots of school field trips to contend with.

Oh I know I was sorry to not see you.......we did have a few folks speak to us again, but none of them were you......to be honest we didn’t spend a huge amount of time in the parks...

Yes, the weather was fabulous, incredibly hot at times.....we only had two rain storms the first week, I think we missed the worst of it before we arrived according to hotel folks.....yes, there were a few school trips but thankfully they didn’t have EP!!!

Hope you had a fabulous time there, and yes hopefully we’ll be there same time again and can at least say hello.....I always love putting a face to a name........:)

Wow!! That was quick. Welcome home, glad you had a good time as usual. Can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks tammy.......thankfully it didn’t feel too quick at the time, but all of a sudden it’s fly home day and we think we haven’t done anything!

We had a blast........:flower1:

I think you've earned a rest and recover after your vacation before you dive into another fabulous trip report. So glad to hear your home and the laundry is done, that's the mark of a seasoned traveler :D

Maria :upsidedow

Lol......thanks!!! I’m one for being organised and can’t bear having laundry piling up......so it’s done as quickly as possible.......we have a few things coming up this week so I’ll fit in something hopefully.......

Lazy night tonight watching tv and chilling....while trying to stay awake.......:faint:

:welcome:

Back home!

Well, you have two weeks before you are back in the skies again!

Thanks mac.......:D

Came back to a message from mum reminding me how soon we leave now for NY.......lol.......as if I’d forget.....she’s so excited to be going back again.......I just need to get over this one quickly.......::yes::

Woohoo - another trip report coming soon!!!!! Welcome home. Where are you going in two weeks?

Brenda:flower:

Thanks so much Brenda...it is nice to be back!

I’m taking my mum back to NY again to see family.....just for a week.....mainly staying in a hotel in Long Island but plan a day in the City as opposed to the 5 days we have done in the past when I go with mum. We had been staying for just over two weeks last couple of times, but this time I said a week was long enough as I do miss my guys incredibly....

This is going to be a hard trip in many ways, as this is probably going to be mum’s last trip as, although she is fit as a fiddle mentally as well as physically, she is 84, the journey does wear her out a little.....not that she’d admit that though! She’s feisty and determined........::yes::

Looking forward to spending time with my aunt, cousins and their kids too......and weather should be lovely :thumbsup2

Welcome home :wave: I'm glad your home and unpacked. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!! ::yes::

Thank you......:goodvibes

It’s nice to be unpacked........suitcases are in spare room and almost empty apart from what we need for next trip.....things like American hair straighteners and beach hat........:flower1:

Good to be home.........:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!