"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Wait, what? Jake's at RPR has coconut ice cream? That's my husband's favorite & not easy to find. He picked Cabana Bay for our trip this September, but I'm filing that little yummy tidbit in my back pocket to make my case for RPR next time ( RPR had me at "elephant fountains garden", LOL!)

Love your trip reports :)!

Last edited:
LOL re the Keenan suitcase pic! I’m swiping it :)

Seriously, the leg room on the flight is insane. I’m vertically challenged and for the first time felt quite squished on the last longer flights we took (5-7 hours) in coach

Great read as always Carole!!
Thank you for allowing all of us to tag along on your and Tom's adventures:lovestruc

I will be eagerly watching for the Sept TR to begin...no rush, lol!

Thanks Lori........I’m so glad you enjoyed it........you were missing though! We mentioned you a lot in Strong Water.........Tom was glad you ate the octopus that night.......lol.....saved him trying it........we loved it!!!

Next one will be up soon.......as we don’t have a lot of time between October and December will have to get a head start.......::yes::

Thank you for all your lovely comments along the way.......:wave2:

Thanks once again for taking the time to share your vacation with us. I had hoped to spot you in the parks this fall but if we do go I think it will be mid October. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and will be watching out for your next report.

Thank you so much!!

Oh I’m sorry we’ll miss you......would have been lovely to say hello at least.......hope you get your trip sorted soon anyway.......

You too.....have a lovely summer too and hope to see you on the next report too, I’ve appreciated all your comments........and next one will be up soon........ :wave2:

Thanks Lori........I’m so glad you enjoyed it........you were missing though! We mentioned you a lot in Strong Water.........Tom was glad you ate the octopus that night.......lol.....saved him trying it........we loved it!!!

Next one will be up soon.......as we don’t have a lot of time between October and December will have to get a head start.......::yes::

Thank you for all your lovely comments along the way.......:wave2:
Such a fantastic evening with you both!
I hope we can repeat it again soon!!

Wait, what? Jake's at RPR has coconut ice cream? That's my husband's favorite & not easy to find. He picked Cabana Bay for our trip this September, but I'm filing that little yummy tidbit in my back pocket to make my case for RPR next time ( RPR had me at "elephant fountains garden", LOL!)

Love your trip reports :)!

::yes::

And it’s lovely.........you can get it in Islands too, it’s part of a dessert but they will serve it on its own if you ask. I often just get the ice cream without the dessert it comes with.

Oh you have to book RP!!! Although I adore Sapphire, I think RP is still our overall favourite, by a tiny margin, but still the winner........

Thank you too for the lovely comments along the trip report too.......it’s always so lovely to read them.......see you for the next one hopefully....:wave2:

LOL re the Keenan suitcase pic! I’m swiping it :)

Seriously, the leg room on the flight is insane. I’m vertically challenged and for the first time felt quite squished on the last longer flights we took (5-7 hours) in coach

Lol......that’s a suitcase and a half!! Tom said I’d still overload it...... :rotfl: I probably would too!!! Swipe away........lol......

Yes, our legroom is excellent on both Virgin and TC Premium....I’m 5”7 well, maybe 5”6 and a half being honest ::yes::.......and Tom is 5”11 and we both have plenty of room.......that’s a long flight to be squished you were on!!!

Thanks again,Carole for your wonderful trip reports! Haven't been for a while,but it sure feels good to enjoy your adventures and feel like I've visited! Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks again,Carole for your wonderful trip reports! Haven't been for a while,but it sure feels good to enjoy your adventures and feel like I've visited! Can't wait for the next one!

Thank you!!

I always think pictures can bring back so many memories......we love looking back on pictures.......so, I’m glad you enjoyed seeing them......

Next one up soon......hope you’ll join me again........:wave2:

Thanks for the wonderful report! I am so excited for your HHN review, I’m jealous it looks amazing this year!

29 nights sounds lovely.

Hello Carole!!!!!

I just about blasted off like a rocket when I opened my email about Ghostbusters being included this year!!!

As usual love reading and seeing your fabulous reports!!!

Hope to see you and Tom in September!!!!!!!!!

I just love your TR. There are always so detailed and funny. Just wondering if you were interested in adopting an adult for your trips?

Lol........apparently there’s a line of adults hoping to be adopted by us!!!

Thank you so much........I’m happy to read you enjoyed it........hope to see you along for the next one..........:thumbsup2

Thanks for the wonderful report! I am so excited for your HHN review, I’m jealous it looks amazing this year!

29 nights sounds lovely.

Thanks Caroline.......glad you enjoyed reading it too.......

Oh HHN looks fabulous this year!! Well, it’s been fabulous every year but definite added excitement for this year.......we are so looking forward to it. Bought our ROF with EP last week......think we’ll be glad of that EP!!!

Yes, 29 nights will be amazing........

Always love to see you post here........next one up soon, although we have your trip first! Looking forward to catching up on that one........:wave2:

Hello Carole!!!!!

I just about blasted off like a rocket when I opened my email about Ghostbusters being included this year!!!

As usual love reading and seeing your fabulous reports!!!

Hope to see you and Tom in September!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree!!

Ghostbusters is going to be an amazing house this year! Add that to the classic monsters house and I’m already happy!!!

And Thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and yes.......hope to see you in September......it should be a fabulous month as so many of us are there then.......look forward to catching up with you......... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!