May Itinerary

mhmom

Earning My Ears
Hi! We're headed to Disny on May 13-21 with 3 kids (3, 4, 5) and 6 adults. I'm trying to plan an itinerary, but am starting to get overwhelmed by conflicting advice from TGM, Birnbaum, Frommer's, etc... Was wondering if anyone has a May '09 or '10 itinerary they might be able to share. Thanks!:confused:

Hi,
I am going to move you to our pre-trip board.

I think you need to take some time and try not to worry what the "experts" are trying to tell you. You need to find out what your family will enjoy.
May is a slower time at WDW, the weather is beautiful.
Try not to stress so much.

With young children, you may want to focus on the Magic Kingdom for them. Maybe on the day you go to Epcot, let the adults go, and someone stay with the kids and have a down day, go swimming, arcades etc. It's just a suggestion. There are things for young kids to do at Epcot, but not really, just "Crush" and the Clam mobiles.

Hopefully you will get more responses on our pre-trip board.

OhMari

Good advice! I was sort of coming around to the fact that I need to relax and maybe enjoy the planning a bit more. I joined TGM and got a bit overwhelmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter