May park hours?

Nicnic

DIS Veteran
I'm doing my ADR's for my upcoming stay but can't see the park hours past 180 days out for example today is upto 21 may.

I thought they used to post the whole month on the 1st of the month allowing us to see park hours and schedule our ADR's. At the moment I can book my meals for the first 10 days but don't know what time the parks are open for these 10 days.

Any other way to see the full month of May?

Thanks

I’m not sure if there is a place to see hours for the whole month of May yet and we ran into this same situation for early May. We decided not to book any PPO breakfasts. Early hours could be added last minute and the PPO benefit would be gone. Plus we’d lose valuable ride time sitting in a restaurant. Our three breakfast ADRs are around 10-10:30 allowing us to do rides at rope drop whether that is 9:00 or 8:00. Right now there are few EMH morning hours during our stay but that could change...even the week before.

Yes.
Just know that at this point, they are "guesses."

While that is true, I have always found Kenny's initial information to be spot on when compared to when Disney finally get around to loading their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter