May the 4th be with you

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
:chewy:

good morning!
Hope everyone is doing well.

megan did great and got some awesome comments yesterday from her professor about her patient evaluations finals and just overall with her skills. Really made her feel great.
Nutrition final today

friend wasn’t able to make it over yesterday, hopefully today. Wipe things down after he
Leaves

have a few packages coming today
Walk

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Congrats to Megan and her positive professor feedback- I'm sure it was just the boost she needed during these crazy times :)
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Once over house
Vacuum/mop
Water plants
Exercise video
Scrap
Stir fry for supper

Enjoy the day and be safe & well!

Morning!

m2mrb - good for Megan!!
P2000 & PN96 - good luck with your lists!

I was supposed to start babysitting again this morning;) But Mommy got her foot stepped on by her horse :( so she’s not working today.
Laundry
May go to Menards
Scrap - 1 page left to do and Allison’s Birthday book will be up to date -
Supper - spaghetti (I think?)

Have a great day!

Morning!!!

Finals week here... 1 final each day and officially done on Wednesday!! Woohoo!!!

Congrats to Megan - Lisa!
Becky -- can you send the warm weather back north?? I got a little sunburn on Saturday when it was 80!!! Loved every moment of it!
Chae - sorry to hear that you aren't babysitting afterall today.. Hope Allison's mom is doing better soon.. darn horses!

Today:

once over house
laundry
scrap - Disney 2012 -- goal to be done by end of the month with this trip. This trip is slim on photos because an uninvited guest decided to hang around for most of our trip -- TS Debby so there are few photos from the rainy days but lots of memories!!!

Have a good day! Be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!