may

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I'm looking into going to TDR in mid may during the week. My biggest worries are large crowds so I thought I had picked a good time according to the crowd calendars I've looked at. As I have been searching hotels I have noticed that the Sheraton is sold out a couple of nights mid week for when I want to go. Should I be concerned about this? They aren't even sold out during busy times like golden week. Is there something going on I don't know?

Mid may should be ok, if it was early May it would be really crowded due to the national holidays. Then in late May, the 29th, it will be the new castle projection show. You will be in the middle of the Spring events so you won't get the beginning and ending crush for those events either. I think for that month mid May really would be the best in terms of crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter