MB Overlays

cjlong88

DIS Veteran
I want to get a new MB but don't want to fork over the $$. Does anyone have experience with adding an overlay to their MB? Does it look good? Will it peel off? Is it worth the $6-8? Would love your thoughts!

I have not used overlays, but I have embellished magic bands using stickers, nail polish and ribbon (depending on whose band I was decorating.) It thought it was cheap and easy to change the look of our bands, but they didn't approach the artistic level that purchased overlays have.

I've used magicyourband.com a couple of times and have been happy. They send you two sets of every one you order, which is great in case you have technical difficulties. The stickers stay on, even in the pool, and I love being able to create my own custom design.

I want to get a new MB but don't want to fork over the $$. Does anyone have experience with adding an overlay to their MB? Does it look good? Will it peel off? Is it worth the $6-8? Would love your thoughts!
I have several from magicyourband.com

There’s a video on their website so that you can see how to apply the skin smoothly. You can also lift and reposition the skin if you see that it is going on crookedly.

They stay on firmly and I haven’t noticed any fading or smearing of colors. Some skins look better than others but they all cover the colored portion of the band well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter