Mclaren Stroller's

Noiruk

Earning My Ears
HI

Does anyone know where we can hire a Mclaren Major Buggy for our 6yr old son? (for 2 week's)

He is quite a large 6yr old and since we will be flying out from London we didnt want to bring his own buggy which is very large/heavy.

If he doesn't need a stroller all the time, you can rent one of the strollers from the parks. People have posted that they have used the strollers without problems for children up to 10 or 11 years old.
If you need one for your whole trip, there is a place that people have reported good luck in renting from. I believe it's www.allaboutkids.com . If that's not right, I will post a correction when I get home. They rent strollers and baby care items, including items like large size strollers and things for children with special needs.
If your child has a special need that will make waiting in line without the stroller a problem, you can go to Guest Services in the any of the parks and inquire about a Guest Assistance Card which would allow you to take the stroller in line with you as if it was a wheelchair.

Be sure to read the disABILITIES FAQ section on the GAC. Just click on the link in my signature below. And please let us know how the service is with AllAboutKids if you use them! :)

Thank's for the info.

Did try and go to the link you sent but having problems.

Sorry, I didn't get back to post this info last night. Here's the correct link and other information about how to contact them:
http://www.all-about-kids.com/main.htm
rent equpment (including children's wheelchairs), have babysitting , including special needs
Phone: (407) 812-9300
Toll Free: 1-800-728-6506 (outside 407 area code only)
Fax: (407) 812-4648
E-mail: AAboutKids@aol.com

Thank's for That.

We have finally decided to buy a Maclaren Major Stroller directly from Maclaren at a cost of £200.00. In the end I think it will be money well spent considering the rental charges for the 2 week's. Their newest model is so cool and not at all like the institutional model the we are so used to seeing. The advantages are that if/when we need one it will alway's be at hand.

Cibby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter