MCO Flight after Cruising

mschaber

Earning My Ears
We will be on the Fantasy in October, and would like to catch an 11:30 (a.m) flight out of MCO on that Saturday morning. Please tell me that's going to be ok....the next flight isn't until after 7 p.m.

We will be on the Fantasy in October, and would like to catch an 11:30 (a.m) flight out of MCO on that Saturday morning. Please tell me that's going to be ok....the next flight isn't until after 7 p.m.
DCL recommends flights after 11:30. So, while it could be close, I'd say you're probably OK with an 11:30 flight. Are you using DCL transfers?

We are not using DCL transfers (using Cortrans). We do plan on disembark as soon as we are able, and carry our luggage with us, so hopefully that helps.

Unless the ship is late, you won't have any problems making that flight. You could probably get breakfast and catch a DCL bus and make it in plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!