MCO

A&A

Earning My Ears
How are the lines at immigration behaving themselves at the moment ?
Have the finished the re-fit of the baggage claim hall ?

In November we were inline for an Hour, all smooth sailing after that though

On boxing day it took us around 30 minutes to get through. Was over at Magical Express within 45 minutes.

Reactions: A&A
We were last there in January on the final day immigration officers were not paid due to the government shut down. It was the longest line we have ever experienced but moved quickly and we were still through before our bags were on the carousel.

April last year the baggage hall was running at 50% capacity, have they finished the re-fit ?
Can everyone use the electronic machines now as i have a new Esta ?

April last year the baggage hall was running at 50% capacity, have they finished the re-fit ?
Can everyone use the electronic machines now as i have a new Esta ?

If the machines are there, and you've had an ESTA in the past then yes you can use them.

However, if they haven't finished refitting the Immigration Halls then the machines may not be there at all. They we're not in November.

We went through at the end of Feb and it took ages!
When we landed the halls were so busy that they did not let us off he plane for 20mins.
Hen once we got into the hall we were queuing for an hour & a half to go through immigration.
Most of the lines were assigned to prioritising internal flights and then once those lines were clear they added more desks for international passengers.
I hope it was a bad day and that's not how it will be from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter