MDE App problems

ChiDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having this issue with the MDE app? I can make Fast Passes and so every thing else except making dining reservations the last 2 weeks. I select amount of people, the date, then as soon as I select Dinner or a time I receive an error staying "We're having technical difficulties contacting the server. Please try again later"

My issue is similar. I don’t see any of my reservations. Hope it gets fixed soon so you can make your dining reservations.

Anyone else having this issue with the MDE app? I can make Fast Passes and so every thing else except making dining reservations the last 2 weeks. I select amount of people, the date, then as soon as I select Dinner or a time I receive an error staying "We're having technical difficulties contacting the server. Please try again later"
You don’t have to use the app for Dining Reservation, you can use the Dining website:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/

I do better when I log in with Chrome.
After I've logged in I go to "desktop site".
I am able to do much more that way than on the app.

My problem is fixed. I did uninstall the app on my iPhone and then installed it again. That fixed the issue I was having with not seeing any of my plans like hotel and dining reservations.

I’m having the same problem, it’s been like this for a few days. I’ll find an adr I want and try to book it and I get a message telling me it can’t load the page right now. I tried uninstalling and installing it again and it still won’t work. Ugh. Probably going to have to call Disney about this I’m guessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!