MDE Aulani Reservation Question

msjprincess

DIS Veteran
Do Aulani reservations get linked to your MDE account? I just booked a room at Aulani for someone else using my DVC points. They were asking about linking it to their MDE account. But I'm not sure if that's possible. If not, how do they look up their reservation online? TIA

Never mind I think I find the answer on my own. Do they link it through https://www.disneyaulani.com/my-aulani/manage-reservations?

When we went in 2016, I was able to "retrieve my reservation" by logging in on the Aulani web site and I was able to view the details that way.

It does not link with any other disney account. If they want to make any changes or room requests you have to do it for them. But, because reservation is in their name, they can call directly for reservations, regis at Aunty’s house etc. Aulani’s online abilities pale in comparison to disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts