MDE doesn't show tickets

soccer mom

DIS Veteran
We are going in February with my son and his family. I have made all the reservations, purchased tickets, and linked everything. This is the first time I have planned and booked a trip with the updated "improved" website. Things were going well until I linked everyone's tickets through my MDE, assigning them to the right person. Tickets are showing in their MDE accounts, but the little tickets after their names in my account are not "lighting up." Mine is, but not theirs. I'm worried that FP day will come and I won't be able to book FPs for them. Should I call Tech Support? Has anyone else had that issue? Maybe it's not even an issue!

Glitches.
Several ongoing threads about it for weeks, now.

Very disappointing.

The site is horrible - there is no way to sugar-coat it - people changing browsers - logging in and out constantly - clearing cache constantly - I have not been able to see all of my plans for two days now - the site loads one day and when I get to my 2nd day the screen reloads and brings me back to the sign in screen - I've tried every fix that I can, but nothing seems to work !

This . . . is par for the course for MDE. I LOVE Disney . . . I LOATHE MDE. Whoever is responsible for the decisions that propelled that monstrosity to the state of uselessness that it is in now should be tarred and feathered!

Now going on day three for me ! Can't load plans - starts and still refreshing itself to sign in screen - this is ridiculous !

MDE is really horrible right now. I've had some success in getting my plans to show by actually calling Disney--I don't really know why that makes a difference but I have been able to get people to help link reservations that were buggy for me so that might be worth a try! At the very least, it could ease your anxiety about the tickets actually being linked!

I am coordinating a 10 person trip for 2019 and I am definitely nervous about the website/app making that veryyyyy difficult :#

MDE is really horrible right now. I've had some success in getting my plans to show by actually calling Disney--I don't really know why that makes a difference but I have been able to get people to help link reservations that were buggy for me so that might be worth a try! At the very least, it could ease your anxiety about the tickets actually being linked!

I am coordinating a 10 person trip for 2019 and I am definitely nervous about the website/app making that veryyyyy difficult :#

Thanks much ! I called them yesterday - all of my plans, ADRS, FPS , tickets, etc ARE linked- I just can't get the page to FULLY load for three days ! It tries to load but then leads me right back to sign in screen - totally frustrating - and I don't believe it's a browser issue because same browser works on my iPod - it's the iPod that's glitching, but worked fine last week - so not sure if it's just MDE acting up or me - any tech-sperts out there ?

Log in using incognito mode... it will usually alleviate, but not always, the loading issues you are having (if they are cookie/browser related)

I wouldn't bother calling unless your trip or a key planning date was imminent - it will sort.

Thanks much ! I thought you could only do that with Chrome - I am using safari - can I still use ingonito ? Thanks again - as you can tell - not tech savvy at all !

Thanks much ! I thought you could only do that with Chrome - I am using safari - can I still use ingonito ? Thanks again - as you can tell - not tech savvy at all !

Just tried log in using private mode (safari) - same problem - so kind of convinced its MDE glitch - my other websites are all loading fine - thanks again !

Just tried log in using private mode (safari) - same problem - so kind of convinced its MDE glitch - my other websites are all loading fine - thanks again !

Ok- so finally figured out the issue - and MDE is the only website I'm having this trouble with - there is a pop up screen that sometimes appears that asks if you want to submit this page again - options are cancel and submit - if I hit cancel, the plans show and the page doesn't refresh - unfortunately, system is stuck on "submit" -(the pop up window with option to cancel is not appearing - ) - so that is the problem - anyone have a solution ? I've tried privacy, incognito, clearing cache- you name it ! Very frustrating !

Ok- so finally figured out the issue - and MDE is the only website I'm having this trouble with - there is a pop up screen that sometimes appears that asks if you want to submit this page again - options are cancel and submit - if I hit cancel, the plans show and the page doesn't refresh - unfortunately, system is stuck on "submit" -(the pop up window with option to cancel is not appearing - ) - so that is the problem - anyone have a solution ? I've tried privacy, incognito, clearing cache- you name it ! Very frustrating !

Have you tried logging in using the smart phone app?
Or logging onto the site using a smart phone and the phone's web browser?

Have you tried logging in using the smart phone app?
Or logging onto the site using a smart phone and the phone's web browser?

Yep - was able to access on smart phone and iPod using the web - for whatever reason, the iPad gives me problems ! Thanks Robo !

Or try a different browser! I've been having trouble on my laptop seeing my plans in Chrome but when I switch over to Explorer it works fine!

Just an update - and a fix (hopefully this can help others that might be having the same problem with MDE - (not loading or going back to sign in screen) - found a fix by accident - once the plans are loaded - hit the back button (arrow) - pop up will appear asking if you want to submit page again - click cancel and the page will not refresh and plans MDE (plans, etc) will stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!